46 | RAFE STOP!

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
chapter forty six
RAFE STOP!
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅ ━━━━

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑chapter forty sixRAFE STOP!┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Kiara was the next person to emerge from the Chateau, Athena spinning to face her. "Kie. Where you going?"

"I'm going to see my parents, see if I can get some money for a lawyer for John B." Kie told her, smiling weakly at the blonde.

"What me to come with?" Athena asked.

"Will you?" Kie questioned, her lip trembling slightly as her badass façade cracked, her clearly nervous to go home.

"Yeah, yeah Kie. Let's go." Athena smiled, holding Kie's hand as they made their way to the Carrera household.

"You know, the first time you don't call that god forbidden nickname and it's in a situation like this." Kie let out a weak laugh.

"Just our luck. No more Kiki Dee." Kie swung her arm around the blonde's shoulder, pulling her close.

"Tell you a secret." Kie whispered. "I kind of liked the nickname."

"I knew it."

Athena stayed behind Kiara as they made their way into her house, making sure she didn't draw attention to herself as Kie and her parents argued.

"God, you are so worried that I'm gonna sleep with a pogue like you did!" Kie exclaimed grabbing Athena's attention. "Well guess what? I already did."

Mike tried to step in but Anna took over, shouting at her daughter as her temper bubbled over.

"Look, I'm a pogue and I always will be!" Kie told her mum. "This is why I hate coming back here."

"You hate coming back here?" Anna repeated, nodding slowly. When Athena noticed her grab the laundry basket full of Kie's clothes, the blonde grabbed her friend's hand. "Baby, you wanna live like a pogue?"

Anna threw Kiara's clothes over the fence. "Let me show you what that's like. Go live like a freaking pogue."

Kie's eyes watered as she stared at her mum, her eyes flickering over to her dad for a moment before Anna exclaimed. "Get your butt out of my house! Nobody's stopping you!"

The curly haired girl froze before she nodded, walking towards the stairs. Athena closely behind.

"You said you'd keep her safe." Anna stopped Athena.

"And I have. You see she's safe." Athena snapped. "And you know what I'll continue to do so because when she came home and needed you the most because her best friend is in jail and is about to be sentenced to death, you kick her out."