015. i just want you

chapter fifteen i just want you

chapter fifteen
i just want you

The next morning, Athena woke up to the slight jostling of the plane

The next morning, Athena woke up to the slight jostling of the plane. She stretched moving away from where she was still using her father as a pillow. Pope walked past her, gesturing for her to follow him. The blonde furrowed her eyebrows turning to see him sitting with Sarah, Cleo and John B.

The girl jumped up from her seat, moving to sit opposite John B and next to Cleo, a small smile on her face. The trio looked over at Pope, who clicked his fingers and waved his hand in front of Ward's face, checking if he was asleep.

"He's out." Pope declared, turning and sitting down.

"All right." John B nodded, turning and looking out the window over Orinoco Basin. "So Tres Rocas, that's where Neville said we would find the guy. Solana, that's the archaeological site. I think that's where they're taking my dad. Neville gave me this map. He said it should be... here."

John B took the map out of his pocket, clearing his throat and pointing to the bit where Big John would be. Sarah took a hold of the map with a small scoff, looking over the badly drawn, not at all to scale and quite vague map they had been following.

"This? This is the map we're following?" She asked her boyfriend.

"He's the only guy who's been there." John B defended.

"Pretty janky, John B." Sarah commented.

"Oh boy." Pope sighed, looking over the map.

"I've been in river towns like this." Cleo stated, looking out the window. "Major danger, you know?"

"Don't worry." Pope reassured, noticing the look on John B's face. "We're gonna get there, find Singh, boost your pops. And then we'll find El Dorado. It's a layup."

"Plus, we always work best when we're in danger." Athena added with a scrunch of her nose. Their attention was then drawn to Ward's loud snoring. Athena looked over incredulously as John B spoke up.

"You guys sure he doesn't know anything?" He asked, looking between Sarah and Athena.

"Not from me." Sarah told him.