005. let's reunite the routledges

chapter five let's reunite the routledges

chapter five
let's reunite the routledges

"Yeah, so I have just a couple of questions

"Yeah, so I have just a couple of questions."

JJ was inspecting the boat as the group spread out into their own little groups on the boat. JJ and Athena was stood near the end of the boat, while John B and Sarah were at the wheel and Pope, Cleo, Kie and Sage were somewhere near the front.

"Go ahead." Athena told him with a laugh.

"A Lagoon 620 with twin 150 Volvos." JJ stated as he walked around the boat. "You understand we can go anywhere with this thing, right?"

"I know, kind of a piece of shit." Athena shrugged slightly.

"Way to be discreet, by the way." JJ commented.

"Kook name, pogue heart. I wasn't made to be discreet, baby." Athena told him with a smile.

"What did they want anyway? They didn't hurt you, did they?" JJ questioned, untying the rope and walking towards her.

"No. I'm good." Athena sighed. "But, J, you are not gonna guess what Singh wanted from us. Denmark's Diary."

"Why?"

"I have no idea. Something about it leading to a treasure that's a lot bigger than the Merchant." Athena explained.

"You saying there's a bigger treasure?" JJ climbed onto the boat, grabbing her hand and pulling her towards him. "Then sign me up."

The two climbed up to where Pope stood, JJ greeting him with their handshake while Athena sent him a smile. Before they knew it, John B was sprinting past them.

"Hey! John B! What are you doing?" Pope called out.

"I'll be right back!" John B called.

"Hey JB, you can't run off alone!" Athena shouted.

"I'll be back! Thena, come on!" John B told them. Athena looked at Pope, then JJ before running after John B, knowing she was not letting her brother figure go off alone. "We'll be back! I love you, Sarah!"