37 | I'M NOT CRAZY!

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
chapter thirty seven
I'M NOT CRAZY!
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅ ━━━━

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑chapter thirty sevenI'M NOT CRAZY!┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Look, it was right there, and this is where the manic claimed his next victim." Kie explained as they now stood in the constructing sight yet again, though Shoupe was with them with half the police force outside.

"Ugh-Huh. His next victim? How long ago did you say this happened?" Shoupe asked in a unbelievably tone.

"Are you mocking us?" Athena asked in disbelief.

"Forty-Five minutes ago, Shoupe." JJ cut in, looking up from where he was on the floor, looking for any sight of blood.

"Okay. So, Ward Cameron just popped one off and shot him. Execution style?" Shoupe asked them, his large ,but well groomed, eyebrows raised in suspicion.

"Yes." Shoupe looked at Athena for a moment when she spoke, his disbelieving act dropping for just a second before Kiara spoke up.

"We filmed the entire thing." Kie cut in as he looked over quickly, "But we can't show it to you because I stepped on JJ's hand, and then he kicked Pope in the face after Pope dropped his binoculars on Athena, and then they all fell, making Pope drop the camera and it broke."

"We're not lying. Look at this mark on my face." Athena showed the faint red gash in her forehead from where the binoculars hit her, "You see?"

"This is a telephoto, and we needed it for long distance image, and- and I fell, and it broke, so the video is basically unusable." Pope frowned as he held the broken video camera in his palms.

"So the dog ate your homework?" Shoupe questioned them with a long sigh.

"Why don't you believe us we're telling the truth?" Athena asked, scoffing.

"Shoupe, I know it sounds-" Kie began to try and explained.

"Look, I don't know what you kids expect me to do with this. You drag me out here in the middle of the night for a whole lot of nothing." he explained, looking around the constitution area, "Except for some crazy story about how Ward Cameron's out on a killing spree."

"We're not making this up!" JJ shouted at him.

"It's not a random killing spree." Pope added in as he cut in over JJ, "Gavin was his pilot. Okay, he was paying him hush money because he was on the tarmac that day."

"Gavin was blackmailing Ward because he had the gun that Rafe used to kill Peterkin." Kie was close after with her statement.

Then he called him here and tried to pay him off. But it wasn't enough so then he shot him!" JJ was next to rant, turning and noticed Athena staring in the distance, him grabbing her hand to pull her back to the group.