014. i always needed you

chapter 14i always needed you

chapter 14
i always needed you

TW!! mentions of sexual assault

"Has he called?" Sarah questioned John B.

"Have you heard from them?" Pope asked.

"No. Nothing." John B shook his head as he went through his phone.

The sun had set and none of them had heard anything from neither Sage nor JJ. They were now freaking out, knowing they were quickly running out of time.

"We have to go. We don't have eight hours." Sarah informed the group. "Topper might've already called the police."

"Okay. Okay, I'll call him." John B nodded, dialling JJ.

"Wait. That might be JJ right there." Cleo gestured over to the bike speeding towards them.

"That's not JJ." Athena disagreed immediately. The bike stopped in front of them, the driver pulling his helmet off to reveal Rafe with a concerned look on his face. Ward groaned from behind him, falling off the bike onto the ground.

"Hey. You're okay, Dad." Rafe reassured the man, who was in visible pain. "You're okay, Dad. Come on. You're good. Hey. Hey, Dad. Hey, come on. You're okay."

Athena took one look at the man, groaning on the floor covered in blood. She rushed over to help Rafe lift him off the ground, not having the heart to leave him dying.

Rafe looked up at the other pogues, "Come on, help! Help! Don't just stand there. We need some help, please, come on. You got it. Come on. Come on, you got it."

Athena pulled the helmet from Ward's head, trying to lift him with as little pain as possible. Athena put his arm over her shoulder as Sarah rushed over to help them.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Let's go on the plane." Rafe stated. "A fisherman spotted him, all right? They know he's alive. We gotta get him off the island right now."

Athena helped her siblings get the man onto the plane and into a seat. Sarah walked back off the plane as soon as he was comfortable while Athena held back for just a moment. She looked over at Rafe, who nodded that he had it covered. She turned and walked back off the plane.