007. you're a cameron

chapter seven you're a cameron

chapter seven
you're a cameron

Athena woke up the next morning to a commotion outside

Athena woke up the next morning to a commotion outside. She made her way out of the bedroom, walking out of the door to see Sarah and John B stood on the grass outside.

"You believe me, right?" She heard John B ask.

"What's wrong?" Athena called over, walking down the porch steps onto the grass.

"Athena, you're okay." Sarah breathed out in relief, rushing over and hugging her twin tightly. Athena wrapped her arms around the girl, smiling before they let go of each other.

"Tell her he's alive, Athena, she doesn't believe me." John B told her.

"Hell, I wouldn't believe me either." Another voice piped up as Athena opened her mouth to reply. The three looked over to see Big John coming around the corner. "Hello Sarah. Or should I say Mrs Routledge."

Sarah gasped in surprise, her eyes tearing up at the man. She made her way over, hugging the man, who lifted her up slightly. "Welcome to the family, Sarah."

"Where the hell did you go?" John B asked.

Big John ignored the boy's question, simply sending him a look as Sarah pulled out of the hug with a laugh of disbelief. "Come on, son. It's a day of celebration. Bring it on it, boy."

"I'm gonna head home, steal some stuff. Find JJ." Athena announced, getting three nods in return.

The girl gave them two thumbs up as she turned and began to make her way back home. She walked all the way to Figure Eight, looking at the houses she hadn't seen in ages. Athena walked up the road towards Tannyhill, walking through the gate and standing in front of the huge house. She stared up at it, just as she had done so many times before, except this time it felt different.

"Welcome home, Athena." She whispered to herself with a sigh before making her way inside. She snuck into the house, making her way upstairs towards her bedroom. Athena smiled as she looked around before deciding she was going to shower once more.