61 | WHAT DID YOU DO?

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
chapter sixty one
WHAT DID YOU DO?
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅ ━━━━

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑chapter sixty oneWHAT DID YOU DO?┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Oh, shit, they found the truck." Kie panicked as the six drove back the way they came. After heading to the church, they found the cross gone with two people in mind of who had it.

"Just relax. Relax." John B spoke quickly back at her.

"Well, lookee here." Shoupe spoke as he walked over. Athena and Kie shared a sigh, dunking down in the back.

"Good evening officer." John B greeted.

"Sheriff." Shoupe corrected.

"Sheriff, that's right." John B nodded.

"I pulled the tags and I know who's car that is." Shoupe said sternly as he looked around the van, shining his light in the back to find Kie and Athena crouched down. "Looking for something?"

"Just my will to life." Athena muttered.

"Sheriff, I just wanted to say that this is all my fault." Pope spoke up, trying to take the blame. "She had nothing to do with this. I take 100% responsibility."

"Nothing to do with is?" Shoupe questioned in a tone of disbelief. "You wanna try that again? Your parents reported the jeep missing four hours ago, and the keys were missing from the house. I'm taking you home. Or I can pull you all in for leaving the scene of an accident."

"Okay." Kie sighed.

"You too Athena." Shoupe told the blonde.

"What?"

"It was your jeep, I'm taking you home too." Shoupe informed her.

"Rose isn't at home though." Athena stated. "And Rafe won't do shit."

"Well then you can go the Carerras." Shoupe spoke.

Athena turned to Kie, "Want me to come with?"

"I'll be okay." Kie whispered, Athena turning back to the Sheriff.

"I'd rather not thanks." Athena pulled a face. "And since my dad, you know, dead and Rose isn't in obx at the moment, the only family member that would even say something is sat right there so..."

Athena pointed at Sarah behind here, making Shoupe let out a sigh, giving into the girl, knowing everything she's been through. "Alright then."

"I gotta deal." Kie spoke when the group turned to her after Plumb opened the door for her. "Hit me up later and make sure I'm still alive."

"Come on. Let's get you home."

"He's got the truck." JJ commented softly, the five arriving at Tannyhill the same time Rafe did.