34 | THE ONLY BAD PERSON I SEE IS YOU

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
chapter thirty four
THE ONLY BAD PERSON I SEE IS YOU
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅ ━━━━

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑chapter thirty fourTHE ONLY BAD PERSON I SEE IS YOU┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Hey, Pogues." Athena greeted as she walked through the Wreck, making her way towards the trio. She sat in between Pope and Kie, hugging the girl before turning to the boy. "Oh, Pope I so need that tutoring session we talked about."

"Pope tutors you?" JJ asked her.

"Did you not know that?" Athena replied. "I am academically stupid. I can't do basic maths."

"Another things we have in common." JJ nodded.

"Oh yes because we have so many things in common." Athena raised her eyebrows.

"We do, remember the no mom gang." Athena laughed, nodding at her boyfriend who leant over to press a kiss to her cheek.

"Stop." Kie stated, pushing JJ away.

"So we going to the Bahamas or what?" JJ asked.

"There's no way we're getting to the Bahamas." Pope stated, realistically.

"I could." Athena shrugged. "But last time I was in the Bahamas I broke my leg trying falling down the stairs playing tag."

"Playing tag?" Kie questioned.

"Sarah runs quite fast you know." Athena smiled, the trio shaking their heads at her.

"John B will get nabbed sooner or later. So if we're gonna clear his name, we need to have done it yesterday." Kiara explained.

"I'll tell you how we do it." JJ stated.

"So, you have it all planned out?" Pope questioned.

"As a matter of fact I do." JJ smiled smugly. "We kidnap Rafe."

"I'm sorry what?"

"Not happening."

"We kidnap Rafe, tie him up and stick the gun in his mouth and just wait until he starts squawking." JJ explained his horrible plan.

"That's not happening in any universe." Athena protested.

"Well you don't seem to have any better ideas, Attie." JJ turned to her.

"I have had plenty of ideas, you just hate them all." Athena told him.

"I'm sorry, talking to a murderer about him being a murderer isn't exactly the best idea." JJ tilted his head to the side.

"And torture is!" Athena exclaimed. "He's still my brother."

"That doesn't mean he won't hurt you." JJ tried to reason with her.