63 | LET'S DO THIS SHIT

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
chapter sixty three
LET'S DO THIS SHIT
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅ ━━━━

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑chapter sixty threeLET'S DO THIS SHIT┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Athena's hopes of staying with her sister was destroyed when she was tossed back in the room she was in earlier, this time handcuffed to the sofa, left with Rose as Ward dragged Sarah somewhere else.

"You know this is kidnap, right?" Athena looked over at Rose.

"It's not kidnap Athena, we're your family." Rose stated making Athena scoff.

"Oh yeah because handcuffing someone to a railing attached to a sofa when they don't want to be isn't kidnapping." Athena said sarcastically before exclaiming, "And by the way, I was technically disowned so I'm not a part of this family anymore!"

"You're sixteen years old, Athena!" Rose suddenly shouted. "Your father and I are doing this for you, for this family."

"No you're not!" Athena yelled. "You are doing this for yourself and to protect your murderous husband."

That's when Rose lost her temper, slapping Athena across the face right when Rafe came into the room, directing her attention to the him instead of Athena. Rafe was talking about Sarah and her loyalty to the pogues, not even registering Athena sat there, until an announcement was made that all passengers and crew were to go to the tween forward hull.

Rose and Rafe left the room and Athena in it. "Hey! You can't leave me here!"

Athena tried to get the handcuff off but it was no use. The girl then looked around to see anything that would help her get the handcuff off of her.

"Come on!" Athena exclaimed, looking around. Her bobby pin reflecting in the light caught her eye, the blonde leaning over to try and grab it. When she did the girl cheered slightly, putting it in the lock and wiggling it until it unlocked. "And Sarah said that those youtube tutorials would never help."

Athena got out of the handcuffs, running through the boat back to where she knew the cross and the crew were ordered to go. The blonde ran as fast as she could until she bumped into someone, coming face to face with Rafe.

"Athena." Rafe greeted, a slight smile on his face. "You escaped."

"Hey, Rafe!" Athena stepped back. "I was just coming to find Rose and Wheezie."

"Really?" Rafe nodded. "Yeah."

"You know I'm lying don't you?" Athena questioned.

"You're not a good liar, Athena." Rafe spoke. "You know you're an ungrateful brat, Athena. I did everything you asked and yet you lied to me, you were never on my side."