030. for all eternity

chapter thirtyFOR ALL ETERNITY

chapter thirty
FOR ALL ETERNITY

chapter thirtyFOR ALL ETERNITY

"John B! Wait!"

Athena and Sarah were running down the dock, desperately trying to get John B's attention from where he was driving in the boat, ready to leave the island. It was just over an hour later and the twins had successfully snuck out when Wheezie convinced Rose to go out for something. They had ran all the way from figure eight, across the docks until they caught sight of John B.

"John B!" Athena called, finally gaining the boy's attention. He slowed down, stopping the boat outside the dock. Sarah jumped into the boat, taking his face in her hand and kissing him.

"You were just going to leave without saying goodbye. Don't ever leave me again." Sarah told him. The two kissed once more before Sarah turned around, facing her sister was a pleading look in eyes. "Come with us?"

"I can't." Athena answered, shaking her head as tears began to form in her eyes. "I—I have to stay here. Hold the fort down you know, make sure JJ's okay and Wheezie and they can't lose both of us. You'll be okay."

Sarah nodded, tears falling from her eyes. She quickly threw her arms around her twin, hugging her tightly. Athena hugged her back just as tightly, holding on for a moment before pulling back and letting out a wet laugh.

"And I cannot third wheel you guys." The three laughed at her lame attempt to make a joke and lighten the mood.

"I love you." Sarah cried.

"I love you too." Athena nodded. Sarah wrapped her arms around the blonde once more, holding on for a few moments before slowly letting go. "You take care of each other, yeah. Make sure she stays safe JB."

"Nothing will happen to her." He promised.

"You better get going." Athena stated, hugging Sarah one last time.

"Don't do anything stupid without me." Sarah ordered.

"I wouldn't dream of it." Athena replied with a shake of her head. Sarah then held her pinkie up.