43 | YOU NEED LIKE STITCHES

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
chapter forty three
YOU NEED LIKE STITCHES
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅ ━━━━

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑chapter forty threeYOU NEED LIKE STITCHES┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Athena!" Kie exclaimed as Athena tripped over, luckily falling backwards in JJ's lap instead of face first into the hut tub. The blonde laughed as JJ wrapped his arms around her.

"Sorry." She faced the boy, a smile on her face as she leant forward and pressed a quick kiss to his lips before jumping up and walking back over to the hot tub, Pope helping her in. "Thank you popealicious."

"You're welcome thena." He bowed slightly, shaking his head at the girl who sat herself in between Kie and Sarah, a beer in her hand.

"This is the life." Athena sighed happily, leaning on Kie.

JJ looked over at his girlfriend, his eyes looking between Kie and Athena for a few moments before he stood up suddenly, all eyes turning to him as he pointed to Athena and Kie.

"You still need to tell me about your kiss." JJ told the two, who shared a look before laughing at the blond. "Don't laugh at me I'm serious."

"Babe, I'm pretty sure you'd be dead if you were Sirius." Athena stated, Pope shaking his head at her joke.

"Only you would make a harry potter joke." He laughed.

"Hey! I love Harry Potter, especially Harry Potter's dad, the man's a dilf!" Athena exclaimed.

"Stop changing the subject princess." JJ called back over to her. "Your kiss?"

"We were each other's first kiss so what? Kiki Dee here was the reason I realised I liked girls and guys, she was truly an eye opener. Good times." Athena explained as Kie leant over and pressed a kiss to her cheek.

"God that's so hot." JJ sighed dreamily. "If you'll ever wanna get it on, I don't mind watching. If I'm there I won't consider it cheating alright, Cinderella, remember that?"

"Please stop."

"Oh my god."

"JJ."

Groans from everyone in the group had JJ taking another gulp of his beer before holding it up slightly. "What? Can you blame me?"

"Just... just stop." John B shook his head.

A bit of time had passed when Pope came up with the oddest idea and became to rap for no reason. The group nodded along as he came up with words to his song.

"I never made good grades in school. When I get out, I act like a fool. They say I come in the party and cause a commotion. I'm smooth. Yeah, call me lotion." Everyone laughed as Pope finished his rap.