56 | LIGHTNING MCQUEEN THIS SHIT

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
chapter fifty six
LIGHTENING MCQUEEN THIS SHIT
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅ ━━━━

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑chapter fifty six LIGHTENING MCQUEEN THIS SHIT┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"There it is, Angel Oak." Kie looked out the window of the twinkie, sitting behind Athena, playing with the blonde's hair.

"Oh, shit. Tides coming in." John B spoke up as  he looked at the water puddle down the dirt road.

"Hey, wait a second look." Pope pointed to the tire tracks. "They already came through here. Those have to be Limbrey's tire tracks. Guys, we gotta go."

"What do you think, chief?" JJ looked towards John B.

"I'm thinking it's looking a little dicey." The curly haired boy said back. "Ladies, any thoughts."

"I say go for it." Athena encouraged from the floor. "Lightning McQueen this shit."

"Okay, let's not listen to my dumbass of a girlfriend right now, she thinks we live in a fast and furious movie." JJ pointed out to John B, nodding his head.

"Clearly they made it. No?" Kie suggested.

"In a two wheel drive? I don't know about that." JJ shook his head, looking out the window.

"Why are y'all acting like you're not gonna do it anyways?" Sarah spoke up, trying to hold back her smile. "Like when have y'all ever done the safe thing?"

"She's got a point." John B nodded as him and JJ looked to each other.

"Speed is your friend here okay?" JJ nodded, turning back in his seat. "SO, put her down in second and hammer down, brother."

"Stick to the ground in the middle." Pope advised the boy.

"Come on JB." Athena encouraged as John B sped forwards. "That's Lightning McQueening this shit? Seriously? My Grandma can move faster than this and she's dead. Do you think you can move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?"

"Cmom, bro, punch it. Speed is your friend." JJ encourage along side Athena.

"It's gonna slide." Kie spoke up, holding onto the side of the van.

"Not to put anymore pressure on you, but if you don't make it through, we'll be stick here forever." Pope leaned up towards the pair in the front.

The twinkie made it through the mud puddle, gliding easily on the dirt road again. The group sighed in relief, cheering slightly. John B stopped the van near the door, jumping out to open the back door for them.

"All right, so word to the wise, definitely know that gators nest back here, so keep your eyes peeled, okay?" JJ spoke up. "You don't wanna be like Pat Womack. She had her calf chewed off by a gator, right? You know that, right?"