38 | YOUR RINGS SAVED MY LIFE

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
chapter thirty eight
YOUR RINGS SAVED MY LIFE
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅ ━━━━

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑chapter thirty eightYOUR RINGS SAVED MY LIFE┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Dude, that was so gross." Athena commented as they finished looking through the trash in the water, "I think a mino tried to crawl through my finger nail."

"If it's not in the trash, then it's gotta be in the storm drain." Pope pointed out, speaking on the gun matter.

"It's in...it's in the drain." JJ stumbled over his words.

"Damn it." Pope huffed.

"Of course it is." Kie said with a cringed look on her face.

"You know what would be awesome." Athena spoke, Kie turning to face her, "If there were ninja turtles in there. Michelangelo and I would be besties. I wanna go in."

"Fine by me." Kie nodded her head, "You and JJ can go in there."

"In the sewer, there's this worm that you get when you're down there." JJ said as he looked over at her quickly, "It gets into your blood, and then it has to come out your pecker."

"JJ, you stay then." Athena confirmed, "I love you, but I do not wanna deal with that, like, ever."

"Yeah, it's gonna be a no for me too." Pope nodded his head.

"No, I get it. I get it. You guys are scared." Kie laughed at the pair.

"I'm not scared!"

"No, no."

"It's kinda cute."

"It is."

"It's the pecker thing."

"I'm not scared."

"I'll go alone." Athena confirmed, tying her hair up so it was out of her face.  "In and out. Grab the gun, befriend the turtles, then i'll be back."

"Yeah, just be carful." JJ nodded, rubbing her back as she ducked and crawled into the sewer.

Kie groaned, "Thena, wait."

"Oh, she's going with her." Pope spoke with wide eyes.

"Girl power." JJ cheered them on.

"Cmon, Kie, I'll keep you safe from any killer animals down here." Athena smiled as the taller girl followed behind her.

"Thank you Thens, I couldn't ask for a better bodyguard." Kie laughed. "Be looking, I don't wanna be down here any longer then needed."

Athena shined her flashlight around, in search of a gun in the disgusting water. Crawling through the small space, Kie behind her, wasn't so bad for Athena. She'd never had a problem with small spaces, though the smell was throwing her off.