54 | YOU'RE A POGUE

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
chapter fifty four
YOU'RE A POGUE
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅ ━━━━

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑chapter fifty fourYOU'RE A POGUE┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

When the group got back the chateau, the lit a campfire, all deciding to make smore. Athena sat on a chair between Pope and Kie, holding her marshmallow over the fire.

"I've had more black eyes in the last month than I've ever had." Pope stated.

"That was building up for years. Rumble in the jungle." JJ told them.

"Did you really stick up for Sarah?" John B turned to Kie.

"Of course I did." Kie shrugged. "She's not a real kook anyway."

"Tell that to Topper." John B muttered.

"Oh and Athena." Kie turned to Athena, who sat eating her burnt marshmallow quietly. "You are a real pogue."

This caught the boy's attention.

"What?"

"That's random."

"Of course she is."

"Wait." Pope stopped the other two. "Why would you think you're a real pogue?"

"The girl you were chatting with, JB, after she pushed Sarah and Kie stuck up for her, she heard something that I muttered and told me that just because I was fucking a pogue didn't make me one." Athena explained, shrugging.

"You are a real pogue." Pope reassured her.

"Yeah." Kie agreed. "I mean you were going to pummel her and that's real pogue behaviour right there."

"You were literally disowned for a portion of time and if that doesn't make you a pogue then I don't know what will." John B stated.

"Thanks." Athena looked over to JJ, who simply smiled.

"And hey, we both know we aren't just fucking, which if you hadn't already done those things, makes you a pogue anyway." The blond explained.

"Now no more sappy shit." John B shrugged, grabbing Kie's smore and taking a bit. "I just want one bite. That... mmm."

"What are you doing?" Kie exclaimed. "No, stop!"

"You're not having any of mine." JJ stated.

"I thought you were going to share." John B pouted.

"I spent my money on that." Kie told him.

"Liar!" Athena exclaimed. "I spent my money on that."

"Sixteen years in most federal prisons." John B went to grab some more crackers.