49 | DAD!

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
chapter forty nine
DAD!
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅ ━━━━

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑chapter forty nineDAD!┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

After going to the cops Shoupe decided that Ward was guilty. The group was back at the Chateau, the three boys celebrating inside as the girls sat outside, Athena sat in between Kie and Sarah.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Ward Cameron, king of the kooks, is going to jail!" JJ shouted causing Poe and John B to cheer.

"Goodbye! Goodbye!" John B exclaimed.

"Adios! He out of there! Adios!" Pope joined in.

Athena didn't bother turning around to look at the boys collective happy faces, simply closing her eyes and leaning back as Kie looked over at Sarah.

"Do you regret it?" Kara asked the girl.

"No." Sarah stated firmly. "He deserves all of it, and I know that."

"He's your dad. I get it." Kie comforted. "I'm sure it sucks to be in the middle."

Sarah went to reply but her phone rang, her moving away from the two girls to answer it with some privacy.

"It's just like after all the shit he put us through I know they both deserve but, even though he technically disowned me, like he's still my dad. He still did everything and so did Rafe. Rafe was who I looked up to as a child because we were so close." Athena spoke, opening her eyes to look at Kie.

Kiara gave her a sympathetic look, leaning over and giving the blonde a hug.

"I mean Rafe needs therapy not jail time." Athena stated.

"I know Thena." Kie stated before Sarah came rushing back.

"They're going after dad." Sarah announced, looking at Athena. "Like now, at the house."

"Shit. Wheezie." Sarah nodded, the three girls getting the boys as they all clambered into the Twinkie, quickly driving towards Tannyhill.

"Shit." Kie breathed out, looking at the amount of police cars that were heading in the same direction.

"Oh my god. Can you please hurry?" Sarah rushed John B.

"We need to be there for Wheezie." Athena stated, from behind Sarah.

"You think I wanna miss this." John B told her making Sarah sent him a look, scoffing.

"Insensitive much." Athena muttered.

The group made it to the Cameron household, looking over the wall to see the swarm off officers, heading towards the docks. They all tried to look before John B jumped over the wall, the others following. Sarah and Athena ran forward when Rose and Wheezie came out of the house.