64 | THEIR OWN LITTLE PARADISE

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
chapter sixty four
THEIR OWN LITTLE PARADISE
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅ ━━━━

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑chapter sixty fourTHEIR OWN LITTLE PARADISE┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"JJ!" Athena called as she broke the water, swimming towards the Maybank boy.

"Athena, you okay?" Kie asked when she cam up form under the water.

"Kie, you have to go find the boat." Athena told her.

"I'm not leaving you!" Kie spoke firmly.

"And I'm not letting you drown." Athena snapped. "Seeing as the person who saved us last time is currently laying unconscious in my arms so go!"

"Okay." Kie hesitated before swimming through the water. Athena looked down at the boy in her arms, him laying face up to keep his head out of the water.

"JJ, hey, JJ." He was limb, breathing, but lacked movement and was unconscious. Athena wasn't the best swimmer and trying to hold JJ up wasn't making it any easier, "Cmon, JJ, wake up, please, stay with me."

JJ wouldn't move, his head bleeding and to be completely honest it was scaring the shit out of her. Blood dripped from the cut on her arm, falling into the water and mixing with her salty tears that followed it. That was another thing that scared Athena, the possibility of her wound attracting sharks.

"JJ, please. Please don't leave me." Athena begged, trying to keep his head up, "Kie! Hurry!"

"JJ, cmon, wake up, stay with me." the blonde repeated again, kicking her legs violently in hopes of staying up, body burning from doing so as she began to give up slowly, "It's okay, it's okay, I'm sorry. John B's coming, okay, Kie's coming back."

Athena tried to stay above water, "Kiara! John B! Sarah! Someone help!"

"Athena!" it was Sarah to yell in fear.

"No, no, no, JJ!" John B yelled in a panic.

"John B, please, help me!" she called, crying, "He ripped my stitches, I'm bleeding, ima attract sharks man."

"Get her up, get her up." a girl Athena hadn't recognized called, on the back of the boat with Pope.

"Get JJ, cmon." Athena said, trying to lift him as Pope and John B yanked him up. Sarah and the other girl reached, pulling athena up as she winced.

The engine gave out, Sarah's eyes widening, "John B."

Athena didn't have to look around, her immediately going over to JJ, placing his head in her lap as she patted his chest.

"He's pointing at us. Hurry!" Pope panicked.

"We gotta go." Kie called.

"I'm trying!" John B called in annoyance their way. Athena finally looked up, seeing Rafe pointing a gun at them. She stared at the boy as if she was waiting for him to shoot. But he didn't, and the engine started up again. The blonde sighed in relief, turning her back.