031. she's gone

chapter thirty oneSHE'S GONE

chapter thirty one
SHE'S GONE

Sarah Cameron and Athena Cameron had only had one big fight in their entire time on Earth

Sarah Cameron and Athena Cameron had only had one big fight in their entire time on Earth. They two loved each other far too much to be angry at each other, and so most of their arguments were over before they even began. That, and the fact that they were weirdly good at communicating with one another from a very young age.

Their only big fight was when they were fourteen and had happened after their birthday party that Kie wasn't invited to. Athena had told Sarah that what she did was horrible after their party had been shut down by the police and Sarah had blamed Kie and Sarah was mad that Athena had taken Kiara's side.

"You can't just let everyone think she was the snitch Sarah, that's social suicide." Athena told the girl. The twins were stood a few feet away from each other in Sarah's bedroom, anger written across their faces.

"But she obviously did it!" Sarah tried to defend herself.

"You don't know that without speaking to her!" Athena exclaimed with a slight scoff when Sarah shrugged.

"I'm not speaking to her she ruined our party." Sarah tilted her head to the side.

"You're ridiculous." Athena rolled her eyes. "I heard she transferring out of the Kook academy, going back to the pogues."

"Good for her." Sarah shrugged once more. "At least I don't have to see her again, the little rat."

"Sarah!"

"What?" Sarah stared at her with wide eyes and raised eyebrows. She then let out a scoff. "I can't believe she's transferring, like could she be more dramatic."

"She's not being dramatic, Sarah."

"You know, you two are exactly the same." Sarah stated.

"What?"

"You and Kie. You're both dramatic." Sarah, who had since about five minutes ago sat at her vanity, stood up again, turning to face her twin sister. "She's transferring because of the consequences of her own actions and you locked yourself in your bedroom for three weeks because you're friend left you."