TAKE GOOD CARE OF WHAT YOU'VE GOT

I would lie if I tell that step was something easy to take. Not only because I was throwing an órdago to the mission and because with it I was keeping away temporarily from the love of my life, but also because I must face the media circus on my own.

All the british press was waiting for me. I was a bit out of practice after that peacefulness in swiss lands. Peacefulness that allowed me being able to rub my belly quietly after taking an ice cream and nobody shot me writing down I was pregnant. Suddenly more than a microphone in front of me got me a little stunned.

I had stayed the night at my home in South Croydon to going out to work from there. It was just normal taking into account before getting married I hadn't still my definitive home in Stafford Terrace. All had been so rushed. After going out of the hospital I had stayed recovering there and that was our living together before getting married. Most of my clothes and things were still in my former address.

Anyway, the press was printing without further information, I had run away Montreux with the divorce agreement signed and one of their evidence was going out of my single home. I wasn't willing to plan every bloody thing I did depending of the press's interpretation. The truth is I had to learn again to live with that, but it was hard. The lawyers advised you putting into practice the technique of "live your life and manage the thorns to not brush your legs".

- Elideth, is it true you're in the middle of a separation process?

They went straight to the point as usual.

- We've only been 23 days married. I didn't even start to hate Freddie Mercury.

Oh, gosh. I should have shut my big mouth up. They didn't get the irony and were able to make a headline with that shitty sentence.

- Don't you live in Stafford Terrace anymore?

- Of course I do.

- Then, why didn't you spend the night there after your return from Montreux?

Those annoying questions were pissing me off so much, but I must keep myself cool. When you didn't reply they chose to ask another question.

- Where is your wedding ring?

I had taken off my ring this morning before having a shower. Once more, it was no subliminal message. I was so afraid to lose it. Not only because it was very valuable but also because had enormous sentimental meaning. I should have answered, I got it in my cleavage, ok?

- Elideth, can you describe briefly what did your wedding dress look like?

Fuck, I really wanted to reply I had got married with a hawaian mini skirt and a flower garland but they wouldn't get the sarcastic remark, once again.

- I can't describe it. It's a masterpiece.

- Is it true is a Nina Barron's design?

How the hell did the reporter know that? The news wasn't leaked and our wedding, our two weddings were something private and discreet. Well, if you can count as discreet Elton John shouting at us like a prima donna. As I didn't nod or shake my head, she went on unmoved.