LILY OF THE VALLEY

Jazz was a ridiculous title for a rock record. Roger was an exquisite animal on bed if I recalled right, but they let him taking decisions in things that he shouldn't get his beautiful turned-up nose into. The crazy drummer spotted a grafitti in Checkpoint Charlie in Berlin with the word Jazz and that stayed with him. Now he would have to deny the stupid reporters with just a couple of neurones to manage themselves, that Queen were now a jazz band but they liked the sound of that word.

I uncurled my body from my acrobatic exercise and laid face down on the floor with the sweat stuck to my scanty clothing

I uncurled my body from my acrobatic exercise and laid face down on the floor with the sweat stuck to my scanty clothing. I reached out the phone and looked at it hesitant. Why did I have that suicidal drive to talk to Black just now?

- Caitlin, won't you just calm down?

- Yes, I'm calmed.

There were just a few voices that I obeyed in this life. The other one was Bob, my summer love, as I used to call him. But he was now in England with his own things and I was in America with mine and there was no need to tell us everything.

He was very useful for me while I was in the exile and I was strangely fond of him despite he was blatantly unfaithful and I was unable to being unfaithful to him so far. Our relationship was and still is bizarre and most of the time fun. There was no other obligation than make us happy if we could and we were totally devoted to it. Although I was a ninphomaniac of affection. My aching of praises, caresses, positive reforcements was neverending. I had my obvious childhood deprivations and my tanks never could be filled.

- Well, keep that fucking phone. It's Tuesday 31st october 1978. It's Halloween and that device hasn't been invented yet. What do you want?

My Maker's voice always knew how to pull it off, get myself focused. And when he left my skin raw till I shouted from the top of my lungs I would behave myself, then licked his healing tongue over the giant weeping blister and I was brand new. He had returned after such a long time.

- I know... -I stuttered-. Sometimes I need to have a conversation with her.

- No, now you don't need her. Your only goal is being the star of that famous party. Start again to rehearse your number.

- I'm just thinking how many freakies will fill that ballroom. And I...

- Wise up, silly! You are the uniqueness. It's not too much trouble being original and unique. Take back your command in the mission and stop your stutterings.

- I ache in every bone. I've spent hours...

- Well, keep on rehearsing till you are familiar with that fucking pain. Come on!

 Come on!