GIMME FRIED CHICKEN

WELL, THE STORY IS GETTING A LITTLE BIT DARK AT THIS STAGE. SO I FEEL OBLIGED TO GIVE MY COUPLE A BREAK AND MY DEAREST SECRET FORUM TOO. 

LET LOVE RULE FOR A MINUTE. 🔥🔥🔥

LOVE YOU.

- Here you are. You've lost your fucking mind, haven't you?

No, please. Freddie Mercury starting off one of his well known tantrums. I wasn't in the mood to put up with it. I was just at the Sullivan's doorway when he peaked out his head from the window car looking very angry. He opened the door.

- Get into the car. Come on.

I jumped into and crawled my body at the other side of the backseat. Maybe it was better idea jumping to the co driver seat.

- What did you do at Sullivan's? Won't I be able to leave you alone a single moment?

- I'm not your little girl, Fred. Stop speaking with that disappointed father speech.

- Of course you are a little girl. A spoiled little brat who does what she shouldn't do just by hobby. How could you come up doing what that nutcase's letter told you? Can't you see it's crazy what you've just done?

- Who told you I was here? Nina... sure.

- Doesn't matter who. I thought it was clear. You agreed when we talked to Reid. What's wrong with you, Elideth? It's like you were lurching.

- I just wanna end up all this. I want this finish. Just that.

- It will only end up when the police is involved. We need their help, I don't know why you refuse to that.

- Because she threatened me with killing people around me, ok? I can't take any risk.

- But you've just put yourself into risk attending that appointment she proposed you. Is that the way you want to work out this? Doing whatever she asks you?

- Sullivan's now is crowded. It wouldn't happen anything to me.

- Haven't anything happen to you? Eli... look at me.

I couldn't hide him anything. We must be a team. Together we were stronger and I always had the feeling no matter how desperate was a situation, I had Freddie's heart in my hands. Maybe Sally was right and getting married him was one thing and having him another one. I couldn't allow myself thinking of Bastin now and what could happen in the future.

- I got a call from her at Sullivan's. I think I know her identity. According Marlon's description I can spot her.

- Who is she?

- Sally James.

- The Birmingham TV hostess?

- Did you know her?

I was surprised in a way. I didn't think he could watch her on TV. But Freddie was very observant. Maybe in just two seconds, his attention on TV used to be very erratic, he could see something special about her.

- I've watched her TV show just randomly sometime. Are you sure she is the one?

- She's the only journalist I've been in contact with brummie accent. But I can't assure she is the one.

- It's clear she is following your steps. From tomorrow on you won't get out home without escort. What does that face mean?

- It means alright.