A BELLADONIC HAZE

- Take a bloody look at our neighbours. Here nobody is younger than 90 years old.

- Don't be exaggerate, Rog. Put straight your bow tie. You look really handsome tonight.

Roger was the only member of Queen who attended the performance at the Coliseum Theatre. Dominique didn't come with him this time. Unfortunately she was having not a very pleasant pregnancy and that stopped her to keep her usual rhythm of events.

- You do look beautiful. More than ever. Are you pregnant?

I burst into laughter

I burst into laughter. Whenever it sounded the word pregnancy used to have primarily a negative connotation in my brain. As the months passed with no results, that shared dream of being parents was proving to be not an easy task. Nevertheless, it was amazing how just Roger could let laughter out of me with something that I really got obsessed. He got all those things with me. Just that blonde could get it.

- No. Don't start like The Sun. Every time I'm having an ice-cream on street they say it's one of my cravings.

- The other day it was freezing to have an ice-cream, Polley. No wonder they make up stories.

- I love eating ice-creams when it's cold.

- You are the most singular chick of the planet. How is Freddie doing?

- He's a little restless.

- Restless like, will they like me? or restless like, I'm gonna fuck all this audience.

- The last one.

- Then he's great.

- I've left Nina taking care of his costumes.

- Is Nina the right person to leave him with?

- It looks like you're speaking about a baby.

- Freddie is a baby most of the time.

- Yep, you're right.

- I'm in charge, dear.

- Excuse me, it's my job.

- I insist, get lost. Freddie is mine.

She looked at me daggers like only one woman can do with another woman when she's filling her framework. She frowned, upset.

I fluttered around the Coliseum's dressing rooms like a restless bee, waiting the right moment to use my sting.

- Take away your junk. I know how he looks good. It's Freddie Mercury, not Mary Antoniette.

- Who is talking about Mary Antoniette?

Freddie at last deigned to walk into the dressing room, wrapped around his silk kimono. The makeup artist rushed into him asking for help.