THE PATH OF NEVERMORE

Just a little remark to the chapter. As you all know this story has two feminine voices written in the first person; Elideth and Nina. In this chapter I've allowed myself the liberty to put for the first time in all the story, Freddie's voice in the first person. It's funny, but it's such a strange experience give him a voice and I felt like this chapter would be a little wild, with its own anarchic rhythm. I would like to tell me what do you think about this first inclusion of Freddie's thoughts and if you think it's a good idea or not. In principle my idea is shut his mouth up again but it never knows.

- Then can't I go?

Harris was getting very annoying today. My body had been only his a trillion times that afternoon and he had done whatever he felt like with me on that bed. What else did those damn men want?

- You are not invited -I made it clear adjusting accurately my beautiful silk underwear.

I was risking my neck in that meeting and I needed feeling powerful underneath my clothes. When I felt sexy I worked a whole lot better.

- It doesn't matter they hadn't invited me. I am your fucking boyfriend, am I not? It's taken for granted those things in those kind of events.

- Don't take anything for granted with me, tiger -I turned around to grab his face between my hands-, don't do it or else you'll end up regretting.

✥✥

Freddie Mercury, after all you are a lucky man, don't you think? Yes, the record is selling wonderfully and the tickets sales of the european tour too but I didn't think about that

Freddie Mercury, after all you are a lucky man, don't you think? Yes, the record is selling wonderfully and the tickets sales of the european tour too but I didn't think about that. I thought what could I have done good in this life to deserve that beautiful girl in front of me. Without her all my success doesn't mean a thing. I can only taste it if she is by my side with that irresistible smile assuring me all my fans are right and I am the best. And those cherished times in which her blue eyes, still childish, lock on mine and her sexy body melts slowly between my hands, I feel myself like the most powerful man of the universe. It's a strange power that feeds me and keep my head focused and my heart totally vulnerable. I'm kinda the perfect man because for the first time in my life love doesn't blind my reason, I can see things clearly.

At last she's completely mine and I don't want to spoil everything. I won't spoil what it took me too long to achieve.

I come up behind to touch the beautiful golden hair of her arms as she finishes with the dinner and snuggle my nose behind her ear exploring her delicious smell and the beating of her heart under my open palm.

She takes a generous pinch of custard and after previously blowing it softly to cool it, she put it on my lips and then she eat it from there. I don't move, with a smile, I can't remember when I have smiled so often in all my life.