MY BIJOU

I looked sadly at Dane while he struggled with my husband's body hovering above his soared sides on the stretcher. I was aware also about his wardrobe assistant's destiny as everybody else's destiny. After the european tour he wouldn't get back to Queen entourage because it was time to leave his job to the unmistakable Phoebe. I didn't want that happened. He was a charming, nice man, maybe the most patient man with the Mercury hurricane and everybody loved him. I fantasized with the idea of trying to change that marked destiny. If I had determined to it, I could do it but then I thought maybe a highest power would end up punish me for manipulate so much the history. Just the needed changes, Elideth. Beware of the arbitrary changes. Killer Queen manages herself so well with all those things. Not you.

I stretched my bare wedding finger and escaped a sigh for the fifth time that morning while I finished my emperor Tiberious breakfast we had asked to the suite. Well, not even I could finish that breakfast although I tried to taste everything. After the GRAND french toast with custard maple syrup and cramberries jam well soaked in crème fraîche, a stomach like mine was clearly full.

- It's the fifth time you escaped a sigh this morning -Freddie whispered getting nearer his half open mouth to slid it into the remains of my french toast

- Did you count the sighs? -I smiled at him kissing his lips tasting so sweet with the crème fraîche.

- As well as I count your orgasms, mousy.

- Orgasm? What is that? Are you sure I've ever felt something like that?

Freddie slid under the table and grabbed my bare feet turning his generous bulge into my perfect pillow for them. Since relatively a short time he had discovered my most erogene part. Since then all our foreplays used to start in that area of my body.

- I'm gonna explain to you right now -he said.

I raised the tablecloth and looking at my watch I scolded him with a smile:

- You got an appointment with your voice teacher, Fred. Come on, don't make him wait too long. Besides, you must take care of your back.

- I will do it in record time.

- Good morning. It's freezing out there, you know? It smells so good here.

Roger Taylor Meadows had just stormed into our suite like a bull in a china shop. He stepped closer our table with his eyes laid on my spectacular breakfast, created at least for half a dozen people to ease their stomachs.

- Hey, my breakfast doesn't look like this. What's that so special in you?

- The sexier feet hereabouts -Freddie stated emerging from under the table with a toothy smile.

- Shit, Fred. What did I interrupt? Are you doing some kind of filthy thing down there?

- That's my intention, nosy drummer.