SOME DAY I'M GONNA BE FREE

- Calm down. What's up?

- Our plan is in danger. Is it true that the police is aware of the threats?

- It's one of Elideth's lies. She didn't speak. Everything is running smoothly.

- No, damn. Every time I see her defeated, with her defenses low, touching the bottom, Freddie comes along to bring her into life again. We're never gonna get anywhere that way. Yesterday Elideth was a brand new woman. I guess sex at Garden Lodge was at fault for her foolish smile.

- Sally, you shouldn't put yourself into risk with your control over them. They could discover you and going everything down the drain.

- You should see her, Nina. At first they were only one couple more visiting her future home but then... what my eyes saw took my breath away.

- What the hell did you see?

- I guess there's something they use to do. After all they are practically just married, right? I mean sex.

Yes, I bloody knew what she meant. Who told Sally following them with that huge empty house just for them? They were so prone to play shamelessly.

- They are like two animals, right? -I smiled biting my lip.

- I don't know what they are but what I saw was the fucking perfection. Who the hell is Elideth Polley to fuck the damn Freddie Mercury like that?

- Darling, you know it better than me. You've been studying her four years.

- He led the whole operation, you know? At a single sight he was the dominant all the time. But she was really the boss. She drives him mad with desire without effort. And when they started to dance one into another, it was better than a fucking ballet. Damn them.

- Can't you see how you get? It was just a fucking shag, that's it.

- No fucking way. No way. It's more than sex. It's everything about them, they are like two so different pieces but at the same time so complementary... On seeing them like that, like two angels, I could check out how hard it is what we aim to.

- Sally, I've lost...

- As long as there is what I've seen yesterday, it's gonna be impossible. As long as they are so strong together, it's like nothing could get them, hurt them.

- Dear, what did you smoke?

- I can see things clearer now

- I can see things clearer now. I saw it so clear... What could we do wrong? She was almost on her knees.

- Now we can't give up just because you've seen your platonic love and her wife cumming together. You've achieved a lot, don't get blind.

- I need getting the rope real tight and I need it to do it now. It's enough of little games.

- What are you thinking of?