I WANT TO RIDE IT WHERE I LIKE

I arrived dead on time to Deaky's birthday party. Freddie managed infinitely better with gifts. He had a gift to give the perfect present to each one of his beloved ones and one of the advantages of being a married woman is the present your husband gave, automatically was the present you gave. With no struggle at all.

I woke up with the heavy heat of the first hours of afternoon. The party had been pretty long so I fell asleep almost with a toast in my mouth and I woke up with my usual irrational hunger. I was stark naked although I could almost guarantee there was no reunion sex. We devoted the day to our Deaky and his 27 anniversary. It wasn't a wild party made in Queen, of course. There they were Ronnie with the boys; Robert and Michael. So the celebration was very prudish. The birthday cake didn't hide any stripteaser and drugs and alcohol were around but not ostensibily. Nevertheless, when Deaky went away with his family to their privacy, the rest went on with our particular party. A little more irreverent.

Even though the thick curtains hid the fiercely afternoon sun, I stretched like a lazy cat over the wrinkled sheets finishing my sleep hours. I was alone in bed like most of the time. Few times I woke up with Freddie's body around. He used to get up earlier.

I had the return ticket to London in barely few hours and I wanted to scream of frustration. I was looking for my underwear, diving under the sheets. At last I could find the bra hanging on the foot of the bed and my panties hooked on one of its brackets.

Well, at least I have something to wear on. I saw Freddie's robe and put it on me inhaling his smell. It was delicious.

Before going to the kitchen to eat anything I could find, I heard some voices from not very far. I opened the door to step into the big living room that connected with the kitchen on one side and with a large terrace with fab views to the lake and french Alps. Fredie was in the terrace wearing one of those tight and sexys shorts but before walking into and squeeze those buttocks in my hands, I saw he was with someone. By his side leaning over the banister was my "beloved" Paul Prenter. I was not hungry anymore.

- Hey, look at that one, Freddie

- Hey, look at that one, Freddie. Isn't he cute? -I clearly heard the irish saying.

I stepped closer, intrigued by the target of their glances. Freddie stretched his chin trailing his index finger along his jaw and all his throat. On the street there was a big roaring of cars, horns, voices through loudspeakers. I walked near and near till I faced the show Paul had talked about. The leading group of the Tour of France was passing through the streets of Montreux just then. If the data I kept carefully about Queen timeline weren't wrong, it was a stage that went through Morzine and Lausanne and they were passing in front of our hotel. I was again witness of the exceptional germ of Bicycle race.

- Fuck, Paul. It's one of my erotic dreams, ok? -Freddie murmured with his knuckles pressed over his beautiful mouth, looking mesmerized.

Paul smiled sneakly not taking his eyes off that colourful catalogue of bottoms swinging over their saddles. Still hidden among the curtains trying not to be discovered, tried to hear all they said. With a strange mix of arousement and wild jealousy.