ARE YOU READY FOR THE STING?

- Bastin, where are you going so fast?

He turned around as he strode away. He looked at me with narrowed eyes, frowning.

- Have we met?

- Of course. I belong to Queen management.

- And what do you want? Is Freddie sending you?

- No, pretty boy. Freddie got no idea what's happening right now.

- Are you his secretary?

- Not exactly. I rather be his guardian angel.

- I'm catching the first bus to Brighton.

- You've just arrived. Won't you stop, please?

- What do you want?

- That's the question I must ask you. What do you want? Do you want the singer of Queen forgets you? Because if you go away to the deep south, he's gonna forget you.

- He started off when he invited me to his show.

- You should stay in London, ok?

- Why?

- This weekend they have no show on Saturday and Sunday.

- I left with nothing but the clothes I'm wearing. With my money for the return ticket and that's it.

- What has got into your head? Didn't you think even buy him a drink?

- He is the millionaire, not me.

- Doesn't matter. The good manners are above the money. And Freddie loves his boyfriends buy him at least the first drink. Then it starts the endless string of gifts.

- His boyfriends? He's married and so in love with his wife. At least it's what he told me.

- Freddie is 100% gay. Forget about what he told you. He still can't come to terms completely with his homosexuality. Poor men. All doomed to leading a double life.

- I hadn't got the feeling Freddie was that kind of man.

- You like him so much, don't you?

- Who wouldn't like Freddie Mercury?

- You're absolutely right. You have to know he likes you too.

- I doubt it. He slapped my face and threw me on the floor when I tried to kiss him.

- Oh, my gosh. Then he likes you more than I thought.

- Really? Is that the way to express love?

- Don't hold it against him. Don't underestimate a man trapped in a fake marriage, honey. He's under pressure.

- Then he likes me...

- The signs are clear. He invited you to the second show in Brighton and he wanted to have you in London.

- Maybe I was too agressive and I wanted all too fast... maybe it was all my fault.

- Do you have to work this weekend?

- No.

- That's great. I'm offering a weekend with the man of your dreams. Play your cards and win his heart.

- And where will I stay?

- I'm offering lodge at my place.

- Why are you doing that?

- Because deep down I'm a romantic.

Bastin had put his anger on hold just thinking of having another chance with the singer. Freddie seemed to resist and gave in to him. Of course Elideth was making him change the history radically but she couldn't cover the sun with only one finger. And besides, she had no right to cut down that little love story they had.