DANCE WITH THE DEVIL

Trillion Studios.

22nd september 1979.

10:45 a.m.

It wasn't as I imagined it, I thought it would look bigger when I watched it from my TV screen or my laptop. But it was a tiny set with just a platform and a catwalk along which Freddie could walk like a sexy kitten.

You had to get up very early to those kind of things. It was cruel making me getting up of bed at 8 a.m. Could someone look sexy at 8 a.m.? I definitely couldn't. Most of all like last night when I had another row with Harris and decided the night would be mine and just mine. When I got back home crawling with a broken high heel and laddered my tights. It's been so long since I drunk so much.

As my face was adjusting softly to the wrinkles of my pillow, I could hear the annoying sound of the telephone. Paul was warning me about the appointment in the studios. Wake up, damn lazy. You're not coming this mission just to have some fun.

Crazy little thing video was amazing. In fact it was my favourite. That was the reason why I was in those bloody studios with a tremendous hangover when my body was demanding me a soft bed. I loved everything about that video. The amazing motorbike, Freddie's outfit tighting his ass and bulge, the somewhat rushy choreography. But most of all those columns where the singer slid from time to time as though he was a natural born strip teaser, and he was, but those columns were made for me. I could do wonderful things with one of those although now I wouldn't have the need to wrap myself around bills so far.

- Barron, what are you doing dressed like our dancers?

I looked at myself with self absorbed expression from head to toe. Brian smiled mockingly while he swept me away with his eyes covered behind a pair of sunglasses. He had cut his mop of curls and looked horrible, he needed some good hair treatment because his past nice soft mop it looked like a scouring pad. He looked pale and didn't take off his glasses. Surely he had spent a sleepless night.

- Am I dressing like them?

- Do you use to wear garters on the street?

- It's not one of my favourite outfits but they've told me I look amazing on them.

- We've filled our quota. We have two men and two women.

- We always can have some unfortunate accident. Nina Barron will always be there to work out your problems.

- I can see it.

- You can't see a fucking shit with those sunglasses.

I took them away from him in one of those impulsive outbursts I had. Some people thought I was adorable and some wanted to kill me. Right away I put them on, dismay with his swollen eyes. He looked like a panda bear. No wonder he wouldn't take off the glasses all through the shooting.

- Briiiii, that only could mean a fight. Is it? Tell me, did you fight in a bar like a bad boy?

- Shhhh. Keep your voice down, will you?

- Sorry. It's just... I can't imagine you're using your fists. What a thrill. How was it?

- It was just a foolish thing for my part. I don't feel myself proud. You don't get anything through violence. You just feel worse than when all started.

- I don't agree with you, Brian. I think while you were crashing your fists against that asshole you felt yourself fulfilled.

- What's the use to hurt someone, to someone hurt you? It's useless.

- Sometimes the violence is necessary. Sometimes you need cutting some heads off to get things reborn. Hey, don't look at me like that. I was thinking about the french revolution.