C'EST LA VIE

- God, thank you, thank you. I'm gonna be Freddie's assistant on tour. I loveeee youuu.

Freddie and Deaky had left by the Mountain studios to record the song and Killer and I agreed to join them later on. Before I had to have a conversation with her.

- Get the hell away from me -I pushed her apart interrupting her symphony of kisses on my cheeks.

- I'm gonna do it so fine that Freddie won't be able to live without me. I can't thank you enough you proposed me. I got no words.

- I got some words for you.

- What's up?

- How could you do that?

- Oh, god. No... what have I done now? Black, I want to watch that song's recording. It's one of my favourites...

- You won't go anywhere till we clear up this.

- What the fuck do you want to clear up now?

- On the plane you told me you would take care of Dominique. There would be a reconciliation with Roger in short time.

- That was my attempt, yes.

- And I believed you, as usual. How could you get her to lose the baby? That's not what we talked about.

- I already found her very bad. I just suggested her to stop answer Roger's phonecalls because that got her extremely nervous. Instead putting down the phone, she started to insult him in french as she usually does.

- Your task was the reconciliation and now Felix won't be born. You don't even stop and think what you're doing, do you?

- Don't start all over with your apocalyptic dramas, Black. If there is no Felix, there wil be one Alistair, for Christ's sake.

- Goddamit, you are not funny at all. This is not a fucking game.

- Relax. Dom had just suffered a miscarriage and Rog will sure be arriving London. That's it. I can smell the reconciliation on the air. Done.

- Did that reconciliation mean a fucking miscarriage? Is it one thing linked to the other? And do you regard yourself Dom's friend? You don't have any idea about what a friendship is all about.

- Ohhhh, and do you? When you fucked Freddie on the american tour at your great friend Mary back? What a fucking great friend you are, Black.

- I fixed that...

- Oh, yes. You fix things with your little angel face and that way of putting words together that you have but you are a fucking demon capable of the greatest disloyalties.

- I paid a high price for my unconsciousness...

- You paid

- You paid... My God, what a spoiled little brat you are. You don't bloody know what it is paying the price. You have grown into a family. A FUCKING FAMILY. Do you have any idea what the uprooting is about? Do you have a bloody idea, pretty face?