THIS LONELY LANE

My head was exploding so I took a pill. Just one. Despite I shook eagerly all the rest that still were in the bottle. Then I gulped it down my throat with the help of some tap water as a good girl instead emptying out the bourbon bottle.

I didn't know how I spoke Fooling that way. That last sentence could probably start this headache. Turn back the Time is mine. What the hell was I thinking on saying that nonsense? Turn back the Time didn't belong anyone, not even belonged Fooling who created the app.

I was clearly nervous and blinded by pain, frustration. Wish and all the beautiful people who wanted to help me with my struggles didn't deserve my hard words either. No matter how much admiration the secret forum had for Freddie, nobody was willing to travel back in time with uncertain results. So I thanked Wish's wonderful heroic act to face the unknown for her love for Freddie. I didn't know how I became so possesive with him. Turn back the Time is mine, Freddie is mine. Goddamit, Elideth. Slow down. Your ego sometimes is triggered so easily.

I must think it over and take a deep breath.

Taking into account the huge secret I was keeping from Freddie, I had promised myself not keeping any more secrets. So I needed open my distressed heart with him. Marlon's death wasn't an unfortunate accident. That monster did it to go on undermining my strong foundations. What kept me sane throughout the mission with so many problems coming my way. My mental balance was the goal of that evil person.

I'd always thought the most important thing in life was the heart. My parents were two romantic human beings who provided that vision. They'd always told me I must trust such a huge heart like mine. But I was realizing no matter how big it was, (maybe the lack of spleen made my heart even bigger, who knows), if I only relied on my heart, the machinery failed dangerously. My usually sharp and alert brain started to find difficult to collect my thoughts. And my kind heart didn't help me to balance my mind. Just the opposite, it was just messing it up.

Freddie listened my hasty reasons but finally he joined the club of unbelievings. He stared at me as though what I was telling had no sense at all and however, for me it was so clear like a blue summer sky. He held the opinion that might not have some connection. It happened hundred of violent acts every day and unfortunately that night was his turn. His speech was strangely similar to Fooling's so my confidence started to tumble down. What if they were right? What if it was only a product of my writer imagination? I was so sure the death and Sally were together. But seemingly everybody else thought it was just nonsense.

His melting chocolate eyes peered down my blue ones as many times before and miraculously eased my mind. His voice and his hands helped a lot. My precarious balance mended again with the fine needle of his loving and understanding eyes. He didn't see insanity on them. He didn't at least. And Elideth was saved by the bell.

✤✤ ✤✤

✤✤ ✤✤

Sally and I formed a perfect binomy. We were two diametrically different choreographies that put together created an unique and wonderful dance. I had still the taste of her tongue in the pit of mine. Her reckless act was going to speed up the process and that was not my first idea. I liked my plans would carry out as I sketched them in my privileged brain but being partner of one unpredictible and wild little animal was the price to pay.