THIS NEVER ENDING FIGHT

- Look what I'm bringing

I raised my face from the tea I was stirring. I was awoke fifteen minutes ago and it ached all over after having slept on the sofa. Killer, luckily, was enough delicate to get out before I woke up. Freddie was right. I couldn't have waited for him awake. He was coming home at 8 a.m. with a bright smile and a ginger cat in his arms.

- Oscar -I mumbled.

- Good memory.

- What's wrong? Have you fallen in love with the cat as you had with his owner?

- I think he'd rather fallen in love with me. Isn't he beautiful?

- He is.

He was a big and chubby cat, with very soft and striped coat and big green eyes. Lovely.

- But it's a little too cruel you separate him from his owner. What are you doing bringing him home?

- I've taken him because he will be much better with us. He is unable to take care of him.

- I don't agree with you. Look his shiny fur.

- There are more things that a good nourishing. He doesn't stroke him as I do, he doesn't talk to him, he didn't even have any toys at all.

- You forget about Freeli. What if they don't get on well?

- They will get on well.

-You've had a row, haven't you?

- No...

- Oh, yes. And as a revenge you took his cat. You are very mean.

Funny the bloody destiny. Freddie was doing the same thing he would do in the official version of his life before I came along. He had taken his cat by hook. What I really didn't know is he had fallen in love with Bastin as he did originally. And I didn't want to know it. It was too painful for me.

Alexandra Palace, Saturday 22nd 8:50 p.m.

It was the last show of the successful Crazy tour around small venues. But as last straw, this mythical place couldn't classify the same as the rest of cozy places where they played before with just some hundreds of people. They were over 3.000 people here.

Ally Pally was a beautiful building at the north of London, between Muswell Hill and Wood Green districts. On staring at its best one could only imagine how much emotion filled that venue along the years. I had never felt that in anywhere else of their numerous tour venues. And just for a while the only thing I thought was the people's palace, as it was known at the very beginning, didn't start off on the right foot. Just a few months after its opening in 1873 was completely ravaged by fire and the next fire would take place precisely in 1980. Within some months.

There was nothing special that happened tonight, the last day of tour. What usually kept a frantic rhythm, now could multiply by a thousand. The press's presence was numerous and so my work was more stressful. There were a lot of interviews just after the show. A lot with the exception of one.