I SHOULDN'T BE HERE WITH YOU

Well, today is the day, the day all the fans remember as one of the saddest of our lives. So, I want to celebrate his life today, as I'm doing everyday, with my daily chapter. I'm celebrating he's more alive than ever in my heart. 

In two hours and twenty minutes (Spanish hour), he passed away wrapped around love, fortunately. So I want to dedicate the chapter this 24th November to the leading character of my book, Mr. Freddie Mercury. And celebrate the anniversary of his life...

Dear, a toast to you. 💖

There was a commotion after the performance in Coliseum theatre's dressing rooms. Luckily I was in the perfect place. As Freddie's dressing room was not only full of flowers but also a lot of people were getting into saying hello and having a chat, I decided stepping out to the corridor.

Just when I entertained the idea of go and search Phoebe and making sure the history could fulfill faithfully, I saw him walking along the corridor. My heart started to pound on seeing him but as he approached I realized something was wrong. A couple of men took him with such bad manners, grabbing him by the sleeves. I watched he could barely walk uptight and I couldn't avoid taking into action.

- What's going on here? -I said standing in front.

- Get out of the way, miss. This is not your business.

- Why do you take him as though he was the bin bag? He's a Royal Ballet's employee.

- He WAS an employee. Not anymore.

- Pardon?

- Won't you let us pass, please?

I looked at his blue eyes for a second and found out it was Phoebe, yes, but only his facade. It was like deep inside they had devoured all his soul. Our glances locked two seconds and felt my heart skipped a beat. I didn't understand a thing, something was wrong tonight and I couldn't sit idly.

- Where are you running to?

I turned around hearing Killer's voice. She stared at me with that characteristic glow in her eyes, when her plans were successful.

- It's not of your business -I replied.

- Hmmm... I'm sure it is. Freddie is asking for you. Come back to the dressing room like a good little wife.

- Now I got to do something very important. Take care of him.

- What? Mrs. Mercury, have you thought about what you're telling me? You know if I'm taking care of him, I might not control things.

- Killer, now I'm not in the mood to answer your bullshits.

- Good, then what do I supposed to tell him?

- Tell him we're meeting at home.

- That will get him angry. Is that what you want? Get him angry?

- I'm not quite sure what I've just watched but I swear if you have something to do with it...

- What are you talking about?

- Nothing. Take care of him all through the night. Now I can't stay.

- Could I take care of him as I want? Hey, don't leave me like this.

Because fucking Killer, I had lost Phoebe's track. On the street I couldn't see him. I returned the Coliseum looking for Royal Ballet staff to ask about him. I knew something was changed in history and goddamit, if Killer had got up to one of her tricks again, things could go really badly.