I'D LIKE FOR YOU AND I TO GO ROMANCING

I was turning into a natural expert in saying NO to Freddie and that always placed me in dangerous territory in our relationship. He was increasingly surrounded by people who pleased him at the slightest of his requirements and there she stood, that insolent blonde who turned his life upside down, challenging him.

I couldn't even come to terms how far I got in the mission. But just because of this, because my achievement, not without little failures along the way, had been so big, my fears multiplied. Freddie's life was in my hands as usual and the very thought of putting into risk everything got me so nervous. And the very thought he shared bed with another woman added some fuel to the fire.

He ran me all over with his angry eyes and I knew I would pay dearly for my asertivity. They got out peacefully and in order through a side door heading to a large table. Freddie came out the last one, after the producer Roy Thomas Baker. I stood in a corner from where I could watch everything unnoticed.

As usual, most of the statements came out from Brian and Roger's lips

As usual, most of the statements came out from Brian and Roger's lips. They looked rested and healthy. Who would have told they spent such a wild night. They talked gladly about whatever the reporters asked them, although at first they were only interested in talking about Fairmont's night.

Both Roger and Brian didn't avoid talking about it just naturally. They claimed it was an excessive party totally on purpose. Brian, always great whenever he tried to pointed out something not from the frivolous point of view, stated that the party had another goal. Open up more to the people, as they did in their shows. They wanted to keep that feeling that came out just natural on stage, outside of it. And New Orleans people, different artists, could get an image of them less as stars and more as lovers of fun. They only wanted to change people's minds about them and let themselves be known.

Bravo, Brian. You are the best, I thought. Roger joined that theory Brian had spoken, assuring they made friends among strippers and drag artists. And the reason of that affinity was because they regarded themselves like weirdos in the society as all these outrageous night life people. Good, that was good, but Roger's words were a little bit riskier. Though honest, as it usually happened with him.

John watched them with his open palm over his cheek. He also looked good but sometimes he couldn't fake his boring face, as though he was so far away of that crazy circus. In a place extremely more interesting.

As far as Freddie, he looked rather worried and strangely plainly spoken. Of course he was angry with me and this time it was hard to be a professional. When he opened up his lips to speak about the party he came up with one of those infamous sentences the fans of Queen could engrave in his anthology of funny remarks. "Most of the hotels are offering room service, but we offered lips service".

Freddie's attention span in that press conference left a lot to be desired, although when he came back from his thoughts, gave good answers. Another part of the time was dedicated to the famous controversy about Bicycle race single and the downpour of attacks about their misogyny. They didn't apologize once about their "offensive" cover and tried to be clearer about what it meant for them a naked woman on a bicycle.