CALL ME MR. FAHRENHEIT

Freddie had set aside a whole birthday cake just for me. Despite he was very angry and disappointed with me for not arriving on time, he didn't hesitate in making this big gesture. That's why among other things it was almost impossible not loving that wild persian.

We were in the chocolate country so the cake was absolutely delicious and even more when the leader of Queen was giving you spoonful after spoonful. I was so hungry that I ate two giant pieces but taking into account once in a while Freddie licked away part of my bite, you could conclude I was not that greedy, right?

- Too much sugar -Freddie growled leaving the small plate just shining clean.

- Yes, it's very unlikely of you eating so much sweet.

- It's your fucking fault, sweet things tastes so much better when I licked them out of your mouth. Are you satisfied, my greedy girl? -Freddie said licking away the little crumb on my cleavage.

- Hmmmm. I don't think so.

- Would you be able to eat a third piece?

- No, but only because my bodice would explode.

I was still wearing my intact outfit. Well, only the garter belts were half loose. He had made love to me only strapping me away the essential. Bloody god of sex.

- Then what does my unsatisfied princess want?

- I will not be satisfied until I'm not giving you my present.

- But I've just unwrapped it -he smiled naughty fondling the lace of my stockings up my knee.

- I couldn't give you just one present. Wait for me.

Those two whole weeks without him were useful. My brief spare time after work I decided to start my first serious attempt with oil painting. Where I showed really my talent was drawing, not painting. But I felt like start this new discipline, a new challenge. It was an exercise of survival to put up with the painful yearning, the weight of my conscience with the bunch of doubts in my brain and it was the best love exercise I came up with.

The Aquarium shy and private, I mean, all the acquarium around the world, tend to be reckless when life test us. I couldn't crumble after our first marriage crisis. It was a very serious argument, very us, but one married Elideth Polley was going to take things to the extreme.

The last gift I had given to Freddie was Tiger and I wasn't ready to find another cat yet. It was so easy giving things to Freddie. He was a lover of life and he would like any beautiful thing but I was always thinking beyond and my neurones must work for a purpose. If I couldn't surprise him once again, it didn't worth it. It was my elaborate way to win his heart and that's how I intended keeping him by my side for the rest of my life.

So the first oil painting almost killed me but after so many trials and errors I had finished my work and Freddie was going to have the most beautiful present of the universe.

His hands were shivering beautifully like a child on Christmas day. Impatiently he tore up the satin wrap paper to discover my work. He stood a while running his astounding eyes along it while I enjoyed watching his long dark eyelashes receiving just then one ray of sun. Then he started to stroke the frame that I've spent ages to choose.