SAIL AWAY SWEET SISTER

A WARNING:

THIS CHAPTER'S LEADING CHARACTER, UTTER AND COMPLETELY, IS KILLER QUEEN, NINA BARRON, CAITLIN RHODES. WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL HER. THERE'S NO TRACE OF FREDDIE AND NO TRACE OF ELIDETH, THE  INDISPUTABLE LEADING CHARACTERS OF TURN BACK THE TIME, BABE. SO... FEEL FREE TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER, MY DEAREST SECRET FORUM. 🥰

Sally slightly reminded me of Lavender, her stage name. Tracy, her real name. For me Lavy.

She was a curvy blonde haired girl with plumped lips Scarlett Johannson style, that no plastic surgery had ever created. Everything was genuine and natural.

We started to work together for madame Duffoux the same day. That french lady was a business woman, the business of young flesh. It sounds better than procuress. She wore a bob haircut Cleopatra style and was so stylish, to wearing clothes, to move, to eat, to speak.

Dancing in front of all kind of men as I took off my clothes had been my job and provided me different things. With just 14 years old I submitted willingly to the monstruous yoke of that married couple who ran a double business superbly; a night club that on its back room offered sex with the girls who danced on that stage.

I stayed just one week in the Dandellion. That disgusting's comission not only was about stealing me a high percentage of my wage but also he claimed his right to attacking me practically every night after the show. I felt so disgusted with myself for letting him doing me that, that I collapsed every night on the bathtub and driffted off to sleep, exhausted after crying my heart out and with the feeling I could never clean up that filth.

The last time he tried what it was already a habit after my show, I had already coldly planned everything. As he peeled down the tapestry of dollar bills that covered my skin to peel down the rest of my clothes, I put out some scissors before he put his dirty hands on me once again. With an unusual power I stuck it on his left eye and among his terrible howls, I could hurriedly pick up all my wage of the night, 100% this time around and rushed out of there half naked. For a while his bloody eyeball was my only vision every night. But I also get over that.

After the Dandellion there were some more striptease clubs. My show as Killer Queen was very welcomed. I adored dancing and I was earning a lot of dough. All the club's owners were the same old shit. I had lost count how many times they had tried to steal or rape me when I came back home almost at the break of dawn.

Madame Duffaux came to see my show the night I was promising myself it would be the last one. Of course I was the most famous dancer of all, as every club in which I worked. I was like Rita Hayworth's Gilda. But some nights ago the gang of rumanians had smashed my ribs after leaving me without a dime and each one of my provocative movements around the column were like a knife piercing my flesh. I faked the best I could all my bruises with makeup and I gave my best to say goodbye at this evil world for good.

At my creepy dressing room shared with another seven girls, madame Duffoux stormed into to give an extra twist to my life.

After a rushed chat in a dark corner of that room, praising my show, she slid into my cup's bra her business card taking again an evaluative glance all through my body.

I didn't hesitate to appear at that business card's address the next day with Lavender, one of my workmates in the club. His bastard pimp-boyfriend had cracked her two teeth when he caught her talking to a specially affectionate client and she stood in a point of no return too.