58. Finally

JT POV

We both lie back on the bed, out of breath. Wow. This girl will never cease to amaze me.

"C'mere." I reach my arms towards her and she willingly snuggles into me.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Kasey tucks a strand of hair behind her ear and looks into my eyes, concern masking her features.

"Babe. I got the 'okay' from doc, didn't I?" I avoid the question, trying to make it not obvious that I can barely breathe. I kiss her forehead.

"Yeah...good point. You'll tell me if your lungs are acting up, okay?"

"Okay."

Ever since the incident, she's been super watchful of me. Living with her 24/7 while being injured also meant a hell of a lot of blue-balling. I'm completely crazy about her and her body and she doesn't even realize the struggle. This has been the first opportunity she's let me try anything for a month and I'm sure as hell not telling her now.

She lets out a satisfied sigh and sits up, one leg curled under her as she stretches out her other leg.

I sit and watch her. I'm honestly grateful that my girl is so damn athletic and flexible. Sure makes things easier for me.

That reminds me. I haven't been to the gym in almost 2 months, I desperately need to go back one of these days. I let out a jaw-popping yawn, stretching my arms behind me.

She bites her lip and openly runs her eyes down my body, face turning redder. 

I bite back a smile. "Are you checking me out?"

"Um, yes." She rolls her eyes. "Like daym look at you!" she runs her nails down my chest and I close my eyes. She knows all the things that turn me on.

"Round two?" I smirk at her, scratching my jaw.

"Mmm...I'm hungry." She announces.

Oh, lord have mercy. "For?" I swallow hard.

She smirks evilly. "Don't worry darlin. Right now, food. I'm going to go get some. You stay here." She gets up and points a finger at me.

I shrug. Thank goodness. It's not that I don't love when she goes down on me, because she's basically a pro, but I don't know if I can handle it.

"Are you just going to walk around naked?" I grin.

"Are you complaining?" She sasses back.

"Hell no." I chuckle. "But what if Dakota's still out there?" 

She rolls her eyes and picks up my leather jacket before strutting off to the kitchen. I watch those hips until I can't see her anymore.

Honestly, I'm crazy in love with this girl. I never realized how boring and empty life was until she bounded in, with her crazy weird habits, and her sass. If I had never met her, I'd probably still be paying some whore to say I'm the best at the sex we've never had, or walking around the shop, checking out paint jobs and making sure the next order is full.

She comes back into the room, her naked tits bounce as she jumps into the doorway, making a new train of thought enter my mind. "I forgot to ask if you wanted anything..."

"You on my lap." I deadpan, hardly keeping myself under control.

She snorts and walks away, mumbling something that sounds like 'horny bastard'

I honestly can't help it. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. But as cheesy as it sounds, it's what's on the inside that keeps me captivated. She works her ass off every day, attempting to please others. She doesn't complain, and doesn't ask for much in return, and when someone does return her kindness, she humbly flushes a deep red and thanks them. But it's not like she's weak. No. she has quite the backbone, and when she encounters something she doesn't like, she lets you know, without being afraid or embarrassed...until she realizes what she said and then she'll go crazy apologizing.

I chuckle in remembrance of the first time Slip and Cars met her. Apparently she flipped out on them making a joke, then got so embarrassed she didn't say anything to them all night. I wish I was there to see that, but then again, before I met Kasey my life mostly consisted of work. If Gut hadn't convinced me to go to the diner that night... I shake my head. I would have met her eventually, but we probably wouldn't be dating right now.

She comes back in the room, dropping the jacket on the floor dramatically as she crawls up the bed towards me.

Remind me to give him a raise next time I see him.

"Now, Jakeopher. I seem to recall a promise of round two?" She coos, slipping her arms around my neck.

I swallow. "Are you sure you can handle it, Kasey?"

"Oh yes. I'm thinking..." Her finger traces my d*ck. "Hard." She extenuates my squeezing me lightly. "And fast."

I wrap my arms around her and flip her over on the bed so she's underneath me.

"Challenge accepted."

___________________________________________________________________-

Aweehh I love them

Didn't go too R rated because I do have some younger following but I can't skip all the details ;) tell me what you all prefer!

I'm getting so excited for all the big things I have planned🤗

ANYWAY I hope all you lovely people will

Vote 🌟

Comment 💬

Share 💌

all my love, Cassi 

My Kind Of Perfection(EDITING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें