11. Jake's POV

Happy MONDAY all you guys!

I hope you are having a fantastic day, and that you had an awesome weekend!

This chapter has some mature scenes... SO if you don't like it, you don't have to read it. (It's not too steamy, just some hard core making out. lol)

Anyway, enjoy!

Cassi

____________________________________________________________________________

She finishes against my hand, screaming: "JT! Oh fuck! YES J!" Angela is actually a decently nice girl, and I feel a little bad that I don't feel anything right now. She's a beautiful girl, no doubt, and watching her come apart at my will should be a major turn on, a major ego boost but it isn't really. 

I just know she's the only one I can trust to keep my reputation intact. I don't have any interest in any of the club girls, to be honest. When I was younger and my Dad died, passing it down to me, I felt like I was the luckiest son of a bitch on earth. Not only was I a part of the best club family, now I had a crazy number of chicks just begging for me to fuck them. And I did.

Then, years later, my baby sister Keila had her first, from a club playboy. The asshole used her for what he wanted, then ignored her for days. She finally got the guts to approach him, and he proclaimed he was 'tired of her'. That same day I bought her somewhere else to live and got rid of Troy. The message was clear. Nobody is going to use my sister. 

It was a harsh realization. That's exactly how the girls we fuck everyday must feel. It's almost embarrassing to look back at the actions of my younger self. I'm a young guy, attractive and there's nothing wrong with having needs and getting them met, but it can't be with any of the club girls. I can't feel good about using someone, not thinking about their feelings. 

"Are you sure you don't want any services JT?" A very naked Angie crawls up my body, placing a hand on my dick.

I remove it. Honestly, she asks this every week, and every time, the answer is the same. "Thanks, but no. I know whose dick has been inside of you." I inwardly cringe, outwardly winking. 

"Well, like always, my offer still stands." She puts on her clothes, reapplies her lipstick, kissing me once on the neck as I slip a $50 between her obviously fake tits.

"My rep still intact?" 

"Of course." She smirks, knowing as always, that she's only meant to have a good time to keep them from talking. I know I shouldn't care about what the boys might say, Tyler sure doesn't, but I do. I'm the boss, and the pressure to  fit into the lifestyle is suffocating sometimes. 

"JT is..."

"The best fuck ever." She finishes.

"Don't you forget it. " I wink and close my bedroom door, wiping off the lipstick mark. "See you next week." 

I need a drink. 

My phone rings, halting my movement towards my liquor cabinet. "JT." I greet, picking it up.

"JT! My man. We're havin a blastttt here." Comes the slurring from the other end.

"Gut?" The boys got the day off, I know they'll be pulling a lot of long nights when the rush hits, but I didn't expect them to start drinking at 2pm. 

"Ooh! You guessed right motherfuc-''

"Why are you hammered?" I cut him off

"I couldn't help it, ya seeeeee." He mumbles.