10. Going to be a Problem

HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY AMERICAN FRIENDS!

I hope you guys have a fantastic day filled with friends, family, and DELICIOUS food of course ;D

For the holiday, I decided to post another chapter! Yay! (This is our first glimpse of main character bad boy: JAKE!!! yay!

Comment if you aren't American...I need to see how many fellow Canadians I got! ;0

Have a great day

Cassi

----------

"Here's your dessert, I'll be back in a few minutes with your check, okay?"

The lady nods and smiles at me. She can read lips, which is good, because even though I've always wanted to learn, I don't know sign language.

She's a regular, like the majority of our customers, and I didn't realize that she was deaf at first. On our first meeting, I asked if she was ready to order and she just sat there, smiling out the window. When I walked back to the kitchen, Erin noticed I had come from Mrs. Welsh's table, and gave me a decaf coffee, explaining that I need to knock on the table first, and then hand her a menu for her to show me what she wants, and that a certain gesture meant she wanted her breakfast, lunch, or dinner special.

She's a really sweet 70 year old lady that always tips way more than the amount of her food bill. Once again, I help her pay for her bill and sign 'goodbye' as I head to the kitchen to grab cleaning supplies for the empty tables.

I finish scrubbing them down, and stuff the tip from Mrs. Welch's table in one apron pocket,  wiping hers down as well. As I pass by, I notice that the biker's all have empty glasses.

"Hey. Would we like refills over here?"

They make words of agreement, and I notice that Gut has had way too much to drink. He's talking on the phone to someone, loudly. "...let me tell you, they are finnnneeee. Especially this lil redhead. Man you've been missing out on some priceless pussy..." He winks at me and I swat him with a menu.

"What did I say about respect, Gut?" I huff.

Scott laughs. "He can't keep a filter when he's wasted."

"He doesn't have a filter when he's sober." I scoff.

Scott shrugs, and rolls his eyes, taking a sip of his beer.

"Don't you shrug at me. " I roll my eyes. "You know I'm telling the truth. There ain't one of you that has a filter."

The person on the other end of the phone says something, and Gut looks confused. "Who? Slip?" he pauses. "Ooh JT's got the hots for you, sweet cheeks." Gut sings, laughing with the rest of the boys start laughing.

I swat him again.

"Ow! I didn't even say anything bad that time." He rubs his arm with his free hand. He mutters into the phone something about me being abusive, and I shake my head and walk away.

"Hey, Jacque. Do you have something to sober someone up?"

He shoots me an amused look. "Um, sure. Just bring him a couple glasses of water and some extra hot wings." He loads them up on a tray and hands the tray to me. "Lemme guess. Gut?"

I nod and he laughs. "Yeah. He's always been lightweight, despite how big he is. This'll help him."

I chuckle. "Okay. Thanks."

I put the plate down at his spot, along with the 2 glasses full of water. "Make sure he has all of these. They should do the trick. I'll be back in a second with your drinks, and then I have break, so I guess I'll just stay here." I say to them.

I've actually gotten quite close with all of them, Tyler and Scott the most. I think now Scott realizes that he's friend zoned, because we don't flirt much anymore. I was kind of hoping that we'd have something going for us, but he's a playboy so I'm not going to even bother. No 'bad boy changes for the good girl' happening here. That stuff only happens in movies and books.        Either way, I'm actually becoming friends with all of the bikers.

 They make bad jokes and act silly, fronting with the: 'I'm so badass, I don't take shit from anyone' cover. But honestly, from what I've seen, they're fiercely loyal under their tough boy biker façade. I was shocked to discover they're honestly really fun to hang out with. I didn't have a ton of friends growing up, part of not being in public school,  so it's nice to joke around with someone and know that they don't have a secret agenda. Despite the rough exterior, they will let some random waitress scold them and remind them what their momma taught them.

I'm kind of disappointed that Thorn/Tyler isn't here today. I had asked earlier, and apparently him along with John, Knuckles and a couple others that I haven't heard of are all on 'a ride' something work related. I wasn't told anything else about it, unsurprisingly.

I have his number, and we text back and forth, at least. He's a good guy, and we've had some pretty meaningful conversations. It's nice to have someone listen to your problems, even if they don't understand. He also has confided in me quite a lot, I have no idea who Tyler's best friend/boss is but he's too scared to admit his feelings for Keila in fear of his reaction.  

I break out of my thoughts, walking into the lounge where they're all chatting with a tall, dark  haired guy in their signature leather jacket. I smile. Tyler is here!

"Tyler!! I thought y'all were heading out today!" I hip check him, still chatting as I lean to sit the tray down. "So offically, Dakota and I now have our own place! Crazy. Technically it's a rental it's not OURS but still, I'm so excited!" I squeal. I survey the table at the boys' astonished faces, and the fact that Tyler didn't hip check me back, and slowly turn around.

Shit. 

Not Tyler. It's a new face, he has dark messy helmet hair, a 5 o'clock shadow, and a sharp jaw line. His piercing eyes, a shade of hazel, basically undress me as we stand facing each other in silence. He's wearing a tight white T-shirt, and dark jeans with leathers over them, and steel toe riding boots.

Holy shit. This might be the hottest accident I've bumped into. 

 He clearly is having the same reaction that I am, and my eyes snap away from his junk to his bemused smirk. 

okay, stop staring there, geez.

I open my mouth to speak. Nothing comes out. Damn.

"Not Thorn. JT." His husky voice washes over me.

Say something, weirdo! 

"Umm, Kasei." I offer my hand and his engulfs mine as he smirks.

"Kasei." He repeats, and I like the sound of my name coming out of his lips way too much. 

I blush fiercely and clear my throat. "Yep." 

"Nice to meet you." He smiles and a dimple appears on his right cheek. I know in this instant, this boy is going to be a problem.

_________________________________________-

THERE YOU GO GUYS!! Your first Jake chapter!

What do y'all think? Comment, comment, comment!!

Confession: I'm in love with him.

Cassi