MY KIND OF PERFECTION-welcome!

"Jake we actually need to go."

"The lady's right. Y'all are late." Dakota yells from up in the loft.

I turn and look at her. "Thank you!" I call. Before I can turn around to scold Jake again, his arms latch around my middle, and his face is buried in my neck.
"J-Jake." I groan, trying to wiggle out of his iron grip.

He plants kisses up and down my neck as I squirm. "Mhm?"

"We need to go, fuck."
"We need to go fuck? Yeah I agree." He sniggers.
"NO. Jake there was a pause between those two. A comma."
"Uh huh okay."
I frown at him, even though he can't see. "Uh, Jake I can't breathe." I take a big dramatic breath as he loosens his arms, and let it out as I duck out of his grasp.
"Hey!"
I hold one hand out in an attempt to stop his advances again. "Jake. Babe. My hair is getting messed up, and I'm getting flustered. We need to go, your sister is gonna start to think..."
"So let her think. I don't care."
"I do." I walk over to the door and swing it open as he puts on his shoes reluctantly. "And stop giving me those eyes. because I cannot think when you look at me like that!"
"I'm not looking at you like anything." He grins. "But if you want to stay and finish what we started..."

Goodness, this man is trouble.

~~

Perfection is key...or is it?

Kasei Ashugh has always been given everything she'd need in life, including the opportunity to be a famous ballerina and follow in her mother's pointe shoe-steps. Everything is going to plan until she meets the attractive leader of a biker gang, who with the help of her free-spirit best friend shows her that life doesn't need to be perfect to be beautiful. Follow Kasei on her journey to discovering happiness in her true self as she learns the most perfect part of life is living it for you

____________________________________________________________

WELCOME TO BOOK ONE OF THE PERFECTION SERIES!

I'm so happy you're here, and I hope you stick around for the other 2 books of the series!

This book is my very first baby, the first book I ever published so please be kind :)

Please note that this book has mature themes and is rated 18+ (I know some of y'all won't be but this is your warning)

My Kind of Perfection, Perfectly Flawed, and Perfectly Forbidden are original stories written by me! Please don't take any of my ideas as your own, and don't use any quotes without credit!

©hein_girl

-------

M.K.O.P is currently undergoing edits (i started writing in grade 9? yikes) so if you're really not vibing with my original writing style, I promise I'm working on it, and I got better as time went on!

Kasei's name was previously spelt *Kasey* before I went through the decision to change it. Pronunciation is the same, but in my edited and later chapters you may see the change, that's why!

Thanks in advance for your patience!

I love you all!

---
Enjoy!