33. Only You

Because it's beautiful weather and I'm having a long weekend and y'all keep asking and also because I love you guys so much so here: enjoy _______________________________________________________________________________

This chapter does contain a bit of a sex scene in the middle so all you people are warned 🔞 I'll let you guys know when it's about to be mature

I wake up with someone getting out of my bed. "Noooo. Stayyy."

"Just a minute sweetheart. I'm going to the bathroom." I feel a kiss on my forehead, and mumble something as I snuggle back down into my sheets.

I should probably get up, because I need to go to barre, but I don't want to. I internally struggle with myself. He's not even in your bed right now. You should get up. Suddenly, his warm body envelops mine again, and his arm drapes around my naked waist. Wait. What?

I sit up quickly, pulling a blanket to cover me, with my pillow across my chest

"Ugh. What babe?" he scrubs a hand over his face.

"Are we naked for the reason I think we are?" I gasp.

He lets out a chuckle as all the memories from last night come flooding back. The flirting all day, to when we came home from Keila's and I told him I was ready.

I remember his tender kisses covering my body, how his naked chest felt against mine. How he felt inside of me. My cheeks instantly turn red. "We had sex."

"Yeah. Pretty loud, epic sex if you ask me." He smirks, sitting up as well.

"We had sex." I repeat. "Ommagosh!" I whisper to myself, turning to him, who has a broad grin.

I admire his naked chest, slowly tracing one finger down a long scratch mark from his right pec downwards.

I stare down at where my hand is resting, as I admire the tattoos dotting his arms. "Why did you get all of these?" I ask him, partially changing the subject away from the fact that I'm in bed with a sexy naked man.

"Well to be very honest, I had been dreaming of getting them forever, not just because it's common...and most of them are meaningful. Which sounds totally stupid." He smirks.

"What do they mean?"

"A lot of things. I'll tell you someday."

"They look painful."

"I thought you've always wanted one?" he chuckles.

I blush. "Yeah me and Dakota have always planned on it, but I'm scared it will hurt too badly, so I was gonna get them to numb it first."

"Well, I've never taken the pussy route and numbed anything, so the first few hurt pretty badly." He chuckles.

"Not everyone can be as manly as you, ya know."

He just laughs some more. "Yeah, sure. Well I didn't mind the pain. They look cool, you can't be a biker without tatts, plus the chicks dig it." He smirks.

"This girl does. I can tell you that." I trace a finger down and around his right nipple, where the tattoo goes. "Stand. I need to see them all close up." I instruct, wanting to get a good look at all of them.

"Fine." He stands up so his naked bottom half is on display.

"Holy shit." I mutter. "That." I gesture to his member. "Fit inside me? No wonder I'm sore." I mutter.

Jake booms with laughter.

"Shut up." I huff, throwing a pillow at him. The only pillow nearby was the one covering me unfortunately.