5. Hired Pt2

"I'd tip that" A voice chuckles as I'm about to argue.

It's him.

The attractive guy from earlier that I was checking out, and a friend, the one talking.

The attractive guy laughs. "You mean you'd hit that." he winks and I turn red. "You're not the only one here thinkin' the same thing."

He extends a hand, and I shake it. "I'm Scott, this here's Carson."

"Nice to meet you two." Dakota pipes up, elbowing me. "Dakota, and Kasei." She nods at me. "You two been here before?"

"Yeah, we come all the time. You two look like you're virgins, though." Carson smirks.

Sweet Kasei goes away, and fiery Kasei comes out. "EXCUSE me?"

"Virgins? Do you know what that means, redhead?" He smirks, and I lose it.

"I'm not sure why you momma didn't teach you any manners, but if you don't talk nicely, you're gonna find those manners shoved up your a-"

Dakota cuts me off. "Kasei." She elbows me.

"Ow. What the hell?"

"I'm sure these guys didn't mean to make an inappropriate assumption about complete strangers they met a minute ago." She crosses her arms. Dakota has this air of confidence that hangs around her...it always seems to cut men down a few pegs and it's a joy to watch. Usually a much better alternative  then my redhead sass running off on me. 

The boys exchange an awkward chuckle between them. "I meant newbies, you know, haven't been here before..." Carson clarifies. He's probably about 6'2, but stocky. He has full sleeves of tats, and a faux-cut. He's attractive enough, but has a smirk on his face saying that he knows it. "Judging by your reaction, I'd say what you were thinking was probably the truth." He chuckles.

I step close to him, my 5' heels giving me confidence as I'm 5'11 in them. "Listen here Mister. I don't need assholes like you guessing whether or not I have or not."

"I'm not guessing. I'm assuming. There's a difference, princess."

"Princess? Are you kidding? Ugh, Kase lets..." Dakota starts

"I'm just saying that it's obvious you've been single for a while." He continues as I angrily take another step forward so we're chest to chest. "So uptight." 

"Uptight?" I can hear the annoyance in Dakota's voice, but the anger has fully enveloped me at this point, and I can't swallow the words coming up. 

"Listen. I can assure you that anyone who gets to touch me is definitely way more of a man than you'll ever be, and he also knows to respect women and not fuck with pissed off redheads. I can assure you that even though this is none of your business, I have been thoroughly and completely fucked by a real man, and when I had my fill of him, I left him crawling to find another warm bed, just as I assume you do every night." I huff, trying to calm down as Dakota stares at me.

Scott lets out a low whistle. "Well shit, Cars. You just got bitch-sassed by a sexy, pissed off redhead. Wait till JT hears about this."

Dakota laughs, clearly amused by this whole altercation. "You had it coming. Who the fuck raised you to talk to women like that?" 

'Cars' looks surprised. "I didn't mean.." 

"Oh come on." Scott flirts with her, bumping  his large shoulder into Dakota. "Carson is just joking around." 

"Right. Well we could just laugh and go along with it like I'm sure most of the people in your life do, but it wasn't funny...so." She clicks her nails. "You have yet to answer the question, CARS." With a smile she puts extra sarcastic emphasis on the stupid name.