17. Pizza Hut-Jake POV

Okay! Okay! I know. ANOTHER JAKE chapter.

AND SO sooon???!?!?

My wattpad has been crappy lately, and EVEN though I said imma post on winter break, I didn't.

SOWWY! D:

For some reason I love writing in Jake's perspective. Am I the only one that LOVES Jake here? AWEES the first sentence!

They neeeeed to get together and be together for the next 837598756571650 yearsss. ExCePT MWAHAHAHA I have a little plan up my sleeve.

I know. I'm evil.

Tap the little star at the bottom of the page if you like! PLEASE!? I see a couple of you vote on every chapter... LOVE YOUS SO MUCH! YOUS ARE MY favorite!

Love to all of yous!

Guys...Yous isn't a word.... I VOTE WE MAKE IT ONE!! ;P

Cassi

________________________________________________________________________________

She is incredible. I want her to be mine.

Like, actually mine, not just mine between the sheets. I mean, I guess I barely know her, but I hang out with her, she is a lot of fun to be with. I'd be extremely jealous of her and Thorn's 'friendship' if not for the fact that I know he has been in love with another girl for years. NO idea who she is, but he always says nice things about her. He's also a really great person, and I know that he's fiercely protective. I'd trust him with my life, he's basically my brother, and if something were to happen to any of the girls, he'd deal with it. It's happened to Keila, and he's always watched over and protected her.

(A/N: This is where WE laugh because we know more than you Jake! It's yo sisssstaaa)

I glance over at Kasey, who's currently sitting across the table from me, and not-so subtly checking me out. I find it adorable that she checks me out when she thinks I'm not looking, and really doesn't understand how attractive I find her. And HOLY CRAP she smells good. When she wrapped her arms around me tightly, her fingers digging into my abs on the bike, I wished I had taken the long way to Pizza Hut. And her excitement as she hopped of the bike and started gushing... I almost lost it. I adjust myself when she looks back down at the menu and sigh.

I'm whipped.

I look up again as Kasey is giving me a questioning look. I think she said something.

"Sorry what?"

"A penny for your thoughts?" She grins.

Sorry baby girl. Ain't happening. "I was just thinking about how much you liked riding." I give her an appropriate version of my thoughts.

Her whole face lights up when she smiles. "Yeah. That was so much fun. Thanks." She looks as though she wants to say something else, but a blush covers her cheeks and she looks down.

When she blushes, she doesn't just have the tips of her cheeks turn a little pink, her whole face will turn red, and the blush will creep down to the tops of her boobs. It's unique, and adorable.

Before I can ask her thoughts, the waiter comes up to our table.

"Okay, guys. Here are your drinks." He says to Kasey, placing them down. "Have you decided what you want to eat..?"