023 - Go To Hell.

(023 - Go To Hell)

We haven't had Simi's POV in a while and I am so glad to write in his POV. Like I said in the previous update, for the next few Chapters, we'd be having more Hilary and Simi Screen time. It's good for Hilary, I mean, she needs a break from everything.

(I kinda feel like this chapter is a bit tacky, so bear with me 🙂💀)

𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀(Simisola André Jordan)

𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀
(Simisola André Jordan)

It took a while to get Hilary to calm down.

I didn't expect her to cry for so long. She wasn't just crying, she was wailing. Wailing is when a person is crying with so much grief, pain, sadness, and anger inside of them. Hilary was in so much pain, I could feel it. It was so damn obvious she had so much to let off her chest.

Good thing I wasn't in so much hurry because there was no way I could leave her to herself. Not when she was this way. I didn't have to say anything to her, wasn't sure what to even say. But I still stayed. I felt compelled to. That was why I stopped her from leaving in the first place. I had to make sure she was okay.

I wasn't sure where the sudden interest came from but I didn't wave it off. It would have been heartless of me to do.

Now, we were both sitting on the floor with our backs leaned against the door, me staring at the clear white wall ahead. On a normal day, I wouldn't sit down on a toilet floor with anyone, not even Gloria. But thankfully, this floor was pretty much neat, and there was no other place to sit down.

After what felt like hours of crying, Hilary became calm, just breathing softly, trying to get hold of herself. I let her be. Didn't say anything because I wanted her to take her time to be fully calm. As I said, I wasn't in any hurry at all. Besides, Gloria had told me she had something to take care of and wouldn't be done in a long while.

So, if there was anything I had, it was time. Lots of it.

And I wasn't complaining.

"I'm sorry," Hilary's voice came out in a whisper, barely audible, alerting me. If I wasn't close to her I wouldn't have heard. I turned to look at her, watched as she hung her head low like she was avoiding looking at me. She was.

Was she embarrassed about what happened? I thought, watching her for a bit as I tried to gather my thoughts about what happened.

She was embarrassed, I figured that much and I understood why she was. I mean, she cried in the arms of someone she wouldn't count as a friend. For someone who cried a lot in the confines of his room, I knew how embarrassed I was when Gloria found me crying that day at the pool.