Chapter 3

It's been two weeks since I met Mesha, and we've been hanging out quite a fair bit. We have a lot in common, Mesha was also raised mostly by her grandparents as her parents were both very young when they had her.

We get along really well, I feel bad to admit it but probably better than Tiffany and I have ever got along. Simply for the fact that Mesha isn't so clean cut like Tiff is. I love Tiffany but her privileged upbringing can sometimes create some slight ignorance to things. Not that it's her fault at all she really just doesn't know a life that Mesha and I know.

I've been apprehensive about the job offer Mesha presented me. When I woke up the next morning and thought back over what I had agreed to, I was worried. But after talking with Mesha again, and many more times about the subject the last two weeks, I've grown more okay with the idea of working as an escort. So much so I was the one constantly pestering Mesha about when I could meet her boss to start.

He's a busy man apparently because we've had to wait the entire two weeks till Mesha finally got a reply for setting up a meeting. And that meeting was today.

"You don't think I should dress up a little?" I ask Mesha, turning away from studying my reflection in the length mirror.

"Nah you're fine." Mesha assures me from my bed. She's sprawled out on her stomach flipping through a random magazine.

"They'll see how gorgeous you are without all the extra bullshit." Mesha looks up from the magazine. I look down at my simple black, spaghetti strapped top and striped jeans.

"You don't think I should wear a dress maybe?" I press her, feeling insecure

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You don't think I should wear a dress maybe?" I press her, feeling insecure. This just reminds me of my brief stint modelling and how I'd overthink my outfits and how I looked.

"Lily, you're fucking stunning. They'll see your face and not even notice if you've got clothes on or not." Mesha sits up on my bed.

"Some girls literally go to meet them in sweats, what you're wearing is perfectly fine." She consoles me.

"Okay. Sorry I think I'm just nervous." I admit and turn back to stare at myself in the mirror again.

"Are you sure you want to go meet with them?" Mesha asks me for the hundredth time today.

"Yes. I'm so sure." I nod, making eye contact with her brown eyes in the mirror.

"We should get going soon then. The club is a little drives away." Mesha suggests.

"We're meeting them at a club?" I ask her, slipping on a pair of black boots and grabbing my handbag. I eye the cardigan hanging over my dresser chair but decide against it, it's nice and sunny today I don't think I'll need it.

"Yeah, they like to keep things behind closed doors. For theirs and our privacy. Don't worry it's daytime so I doubt the clubs actually running so we shouldn't be running into any strippers." Mesha chuckles.