Chapter 34

SEVEN'S POV

"Just floor it!" I encourage her with a laugh. I'm answered with a small high pitched squeal and the force of gravity pushing me back further into the seat.

I watch the excited grin on her face as the car moves with an amount of speed down the dead road. She's enjoying this, just like I knew she would.

"Faster!" I tell her and her foot presses a little harder on the pedal causing the car to jump forward even faster. A fit of giggles erupts from Lily in the drivers seat and I take a moment to study the image of her beside me, wanting to remember this with as much detail as possible.

Her blonde hair whipping around her face from the violent wind coming through our open windows. The bright smile pulling right across her face. Hearing her unique and smooth laugh, the type that makes anyone smile just from hearing it. The way her nose scrunches as she smiles, eyes - hazel with a golden green I've never seen anywhere else - bright and beautiful.

My heart thumps heavy in my chest, a hefty rhythm I've only known from taking substances. But of course my heart would hit this way because of her, she's been nothing but addicting since the moment I first met her. She is an illicit substance to be, completely forbidden.

Lily slows as we get near the yellow road sign which has been our marker spot for our little joy rides. She turns the black BMW 4 Series Coupe around and lines herself up to drag down the empty straight strip of road we've been speeding up and down the past half hour.

She was pretty against the car for the first few days. Asking me to take it back to the dealership or to at least down grade it to something cheaper. But I refused. I knew she was just trying to do the right thing and be polite but there was no changing my mind. And eventually she stopped trying to give the car back.

"How do I do a donut?" She asks me with a cheeky smile and my brow quirks at her question.

"You want to do a burn out?" I can't help the laugh behind my words. Half an hour of drags on an empty road and she's already wanting to take things up a notch. She has more valour than I had expected for such activities.

"Yeah!" She grins at me, excited.

"You can't do a burn out." I shake my head.

"Well duh, I need you to teach me." She playfully tisks.

"No I mean you can't do one in this car. You'd need a manual for any kind of controlled skids." I explain and she pouts in disappointment. My eyes watch her perfect lips jut out and stop myself from leaning over to kiss them.

We've shared a few kisses now but I've been trying to control myself since she let me touch her on her small sofa that night. I know she wants to take things slow, but I've never done slow before. I've never done anything but meet a girl, fuck them and then never see them again.

This thing happening with Lilianna is very, very different. I find myself out of depth with what to do a lot of the time. Like right now, staring at her lips and her eyes staring back at me expectantly. I think she wants me to kiss her but I'm not entirely sure and I don't want to do anything wrong. I don't know what is moving too fast for, "taking things slow." Usually if I wanted to kiss someone I just would, not caring if it was the right or wrong thing to do. The same with sex - if I wanted someone then I'd have them.

I want Lily so bad but I can't just have her like the rest of the women I've slept with. I care about what she wants too, and I want her to stick around after we have sex with each other. I want to fall asleep on her soft body as many nights as I can. As many nights as she'll let me.