Chapter 90

LILIANNA'S POV

"Tell me again." He pants above me.

"I love you." I tell him for the eleventh time since entering my bedroom but still Seven's reaction is just as heartfelt as the first time I said it. The way his lips pull, creating the gorgeous crevasses in his cheeks. Light green eyes shine bright, enlivened by my words. I could stay in these moments forever. Mapping out the smile lines by his eyes, counting his every soft eyelash, observing his beauty. Seven's smile is so rare outside the two of us, I always cherish the moments I see it and always pitty those who never do. I don't think I've ever seen a man more beautiful in my life. I wish we could stay like this forever, hidden in our rare bubble of delight. No one could hurt us here, our worries of the future and the horrors of the past all forgotten with each other's intimate presence.

I giggle at his jovial beaming of delight as he stares down at me. Resisting the urge to poke at his dimples like I always do. "I love hearing you say that." Seven professes before ducking down to plant a kiss against my collarbone. He pops back up again, his nose nudging at my chin, lips pressing quickly to my neck as he does.

"No one's ever said they love me before." He says absentmindedly. I don't think he means for it to be upsetting, he doesn't seem phased by this truth but it makes me a little sad for him.

"Not even your father?" I ask.

"Possibly. If he ever did it's not something I remember." He explains while gently pressing kisses to my jaw, careful to miss any of the tender areas of my face. My fingers thread themselves into his soft hair without me even realising, it's so easy with him. So natural.

"But hearing you say it, it's not something I'll ever forget." Seven states, his voice a little lower, before gently biting at the skin on my neck causing my fingers to pull at his hair, engendering a moan from Seven. He presses himself into me, so I can feel his hardness through our clothes and my body flames from the action.

Seven smirks knowingly, taking notice of the change in my breathing. My chest rising and falling too heavily as he swivels his hips against me. He knows exactly what he's doing to me and is enjoying watching my reactions to him. Just as much as I enjoy watching his reactions to me saying I love him. His eyes stay on mine, watching me carefully while he begins to scoot down my body. His hands tug the end of my hoodie up a little, exposing the skin of my lower stomach. Which he covers in soft kisses, eyes staying on mine as he does so. Gold ringed fingers hook into the waistband of my sweatpants, gently pulling them down slowly, his eyes watching for any objection from me but there is none.

I lift my hips from the bed, helping Seven remove the sweatpants and my underwear. His rough fingers gently graze over my legs, from my heels to my thighs he creates soft swirling patterns against my skin creating goosebumps to follow in their wake and my heart to begin a familiar drum in anticipation. Seven's hands take hold of my thighs, pulling me down the bed so my head slips off of the pillows. I squeak at the sharp movement and he chuckles at my timid reaction. His lips brush a swift kiss to the inside of my right knee before he lowers himself down between my legs.

When I feel his breath hit me, my hips involuntarily buck off the mattress and Seven chuckles.

"Eager?" He hums slightly patronisingly. I roll my eyes at him though I don't know if he can see it.

"No." I lie.

"Mm. I doubt that." He continues, teasing me with his breath so close to my core.

"I'm not." I insist but I hardly sound convincing. The way my body worms as Seven purposely blows a gust of hot air from his mouth against me, also gives my eagerness away.