Chapter 17

SEVEN'S POV

"I'll grab a Jameson. No ice. Please." I apprise. Lilianna looks so good tonight, I can't stop staring at her.

"Shit must be serious if you're drinking." Pugs chuckles and I glare at him in warning. He should know better than to open his mouth and say shit like that. Especially in front of her.

"It's just one drink." I shoot back at him.

"Like I said I've got this under control." I scowl at him.

Lilianna nods and dismisses herself from our private table, turning around to go get our drink orders. As soon as she turns my eyes fall to the exposed flesh of her behind. Jesus Christ.

I bite down on my lip to make sure it's not hanging on the floor. This girl is killing me.

"What a sight." Pugs pants next to me and Grimmy turns his bald head around to get an eyeful too.

"She's a lovely wee one. Bit timid though." Grimmy comments and I'm thankful he doesn't comment on her looks. I wouldn't want to have to take Grim on in a fight, they don't call him the Grim Reaper for no reason.

"She's lovely alright." Pugs chuckles next to me.

"Shut the fuck up and stop staring at her." I warn him with a glare. Pugs on the other hand I could easily take, I've beat his arse before I could comfortably do it again.

"Sorry boss." Pugs shuffles next to me. Good little dog.

"So tell me exactly how you have things under control Sev?" Grimmy asks folding his arms over his chest.

"Victor's going to negotiate some kind of deal with them tomorrow night." I tell them as much as they need to know.

"But the intel said the Cartel were planning to come spray up this place tomorrow night if the money wasn't repaid." Pugs frowns confused.

"I know, it shouldn't come to that but I'm gonna shut the club tomorrow night just in case." I pinch at my lip. I can't risk that kind of threat coming here.

"Who's to say a closed club is going to stop them trashing the place." Grim points out.

"Well that's why we've got our insurance downstairs." I roll my eyes at him.

"The lad down stairs?" Grimmy raises a scarred eyebrow at me and I nod.

"Who is he?" Pugs asks.

"Sergey's son. Curby and I found him last night at a brothel." I admit.

"What the fuck Seven!" Grimmy says over the table in a harsh whisper.

"You're telling me you have the leader of the Cartels son in the fucking basement!" He continues.

"Yeah." I shrug and adjust the ring around my index finger.

"Fucking hell." Pugs sighs next to me defeatedly.

"Victor's going to use him as a bargaining piece to clear the debt." I explain.

"And what makes you think they won't just barge in here tonight for him?" Grimmy questions.

"Because they don't even know he's missing yet. He's a loose unit." I blow off Grimmy's clear dislike of the whole plan.

"So what? You're handing him over tomorrow night?" Pugs asks.

"Yeah that's the plan. But only after negotiations, if they try retaliate before a deal is settled then I guess Sergey won't have a son anymore." I shrug.