Chapter 39

Seven moans into my mouth hungrily as my lips move against his. Strong hands grip my waist while my own hands rest against his naked chest. His skin is hot to touch and under my palm I feel the rapid beating of his heart.

"Lily." He murmurs around my lips and I kiss him harder, pushing my hips down into his lap.

"Lily, I—" Seven tries again but my lips hush him. I don't want to talk, I want to kiss him. Does he not understand that?

I push my tongue into his mouth which he opens in acceptance. He tastes like rum, a bitter and sweet aroma on my tongue as it dances with his. I moan at the taste of him, at the smell of our intertwined breaths, at the hotness of his skin under my touch. Moving my hips more purposefully against his lap I feel him hardening underneath me causing his fingers to dig into my hips as he rocks me over him in encouragement.

"Lily, I'm trying to tell you I have fe-" Seven's mouth tries to rush out as I drag my lips from his to catch a breath. But I stop him, pressing a finger to his lips.

"Shh. No more talking." I pant pleadingly and rest my forehead against his. Those brilliant green eyes burn into mine as I do. I think I may know of what he's trying to tell me, but I don't want to hear him say it. Not right now, he's drunk and probably doesn't have his usual guardedness to his thoughts as he normally does. The last thing I would want is for him to express himself purely for the drunken moment and regret it or take it back in a sober state.

I press my mouth back to his which he welcomes with puckered lips and a deep groan, his words now completely forgotten. His teeth find my bottom lip and tug on it gently, causing my cheeks to burn immediately. I rock my hips gently against him again and swallow the moan he produces. I feel the pulse begin to beat for him between my legs, wanting to feel him touch me there. I move harder against him, fingernails scraping red lime down his chest and he curses into my mouth.

"Oh fuck, Lily." Seven moans lowly. I'm careful to keep my hand out of his hair, not wanting to aggravate his fresh stitches. His heart is thrashing under my touch on his chest and I thrive on the way I excite him just as physically as he does me. I can feel myself pooling in my underwear for him while his large hands grip harshly at my ass, kneading my cheeks over my jeans. My skin is burning and I tug at the hem of my top, desperately wanting to feel his skin against mine.

Seven's hands take over from my own as he pulls the material over my head and tosses it to the side. His tongue swipes at his bottom lip while those eyes train on my chest lustfully. As if he can't help himself his head leads forward to kiss at the skin of my chest. His teeth nip at the fleshy mounds of the tops of my breasts spilling out of my bra, impatient hands pull at my bra to expose my left nipple to him.

He takes it into his mouth, swirling his tongue over my peak and then tugging gently on it with his teeth and my eyes literally roll back at the pleasure. It feels incredible, it stings subtly but is immediately soothed by his warm tongue. I've never had someone do this to me before but very quickly it becomes a sensation I thrive off. I moan loudly, and Seven takes it as a cue to do it again, this time a little harder.

"Yes." I pant into the air, my head rolls back as his teeth graze my nipple once more and Seven's hand pushes between my shoulder blazes as his mouth devourers my left breast hungrily. A familiar sapping sound clicks and I feel a small tug at the front of my bra before it quickly loosens, the cups falling from my front. I glance down, knowing my bra shouldn't be opening this way with a back clasp and realise Seven has used the switchblade to cut my bra off me. I don't understand why I find this action incredibly hot but I do, and I find myself wishing I had been able to watch the moment he cut it from me.

Grabby hands and a hungry mouth lick at my chest. Between the sensations, Seven's moans mixing with mine and the building heat throughout my body I'm shocked to feel like I'm on the verge of orgasm already. My cheeks are burning hot and when I look down to Seven he's looking back up at me, my nipple between his teeth as he pulls it taunt, the other nipple being rolled between his thumb and forefinger and I can't take it anymore. The sight and sensation sends me into a souring high. I'm teetering, it's that same feeling you get while anticipating a sneeze, only I'm not reaching a climax. I'm climbing and climbing and there is not drop.