Chapter 64

LILIANNA'S POV

Silky curls tickle my skin as he runs his mouth over my stomach. Dark green eyes look up at me through his brows, hungry and wanting. Cool gold rings sting at my burning skin as his hands run greedily over my chest.

"Harry." I pant his name repeatedly, eliciting a devilish smirk from his beautifully wicked mouth.

"You like that baby?" He taunts sexily, voice raspy and rich like honey, just the way I had remembered. My fingers run through his hair pleadingly, wanting him to touch me where I want him most.

Jade eyes gleam with a mischievousness as he lowers his face down my stomach. Hot breath pants against my sensitive skin on my lower belly as he trails hot, wet kisses in his wake.

Oh god, it feels so good. I've missed this, I've missed the way only he can make me feel. My skin is on fire and my heart is fluttering in my throat every time he makes eye contact with me.

The anticipation of what's to come is killing me. I've missed him so much.

"Harry." I mule again, begging him to give me what I want. He's teasing and I'm becoming impatient.

"Lily!" Mesha's voice is clear in my head causing me to sit up immediately.

"What?" It takes me a moment to take in my surroundings and realise my reality. I am not in the bedroom with Seven like I was just seconds ago. I'm on my couch, in the living room of my apartment. What the hell? I wipe the drool slightly drying in the corner of my mouth and blink away the tiredness set in my eyes.

"Have a good nap?" Mesha smirks at me and plonks herself on the sofa next to me.

I fell asleep? What time is it? When did I fall asleep? I remember coming home from spending most of the day with Alec, Hannah and Paul. But I came home at around half five in the afternoon to do some assignments ...

I look around at the sheets of paper and notes scattered around me. I must have fallen asleep while studying.

"What time is it?" I groan and reach for my phone off the coffee table.

"Almost nine." Mesha answers as my phone lights up with the time.

"I got us some tacos." She points over to my dining table where a brown paper take away bag is sitting. The enticing smell hits me as soon as I notice it. I rub my eyes and start clearing up the paper from around me as Mesha gets up to grab our dinner.

"You're still coming out tonight right?" Mesha asks me over her shoulder.

"Do I even have a choice?" I remark with a small smile which Mesha mirrors.

"No." She jokes walking back to the couch with the food. Both Mesha and Tiffany have had tonight marked in their calendars, well them and pretty much everyone at our university. The date has some connection to the founding of our college which is celebrated traditionally by the students with heavy partying. I didn't take part in the celebrations last year, but I did part take my first year at uni. It's kind of a right of passage. If I'm honest I didn't realise people still celebrated after their fresher year but according to both Mesha and Tiffany, tonight everyone is going out.

I would normally pass on the whole clubbing thing given how terrible these kind of nights have gone for me the last few months while in a deep depression. But I've been learning to save my, "no's," and try push my social calendar out a bit more then it has been recently.

Mesha digs into the paper bag retrieving a small cardboard box and passes it to me before taking out a second identical one for herself. I open mine and the smell of fresh shrimp tacos has my mouth salivating.