Chapter 47

The familiar taste of Seven roams my mouth and instantly dissolves all my previous doubts and concerns. How does he manage to soothe my worries and ignite my passions in the same moment?

My lips respond to his, vehement and impassioned as his own. I've missed this, I've missed him more than I was willing to admit. But it feels so good to feel him on me this way.

Our breath is loud and strangled as hurried hands take hold of each other; feeling, gripping, scratching and stroking all over in a rather desperate attempt to get closer to one another.

The suns heat feels cooler against my skin in comparison to the fire now burning through my veins. My fingers slip into the soft mess of curls at the back of Seven's head before I jerk away.

"Your stitches?" I speak around Seven's lips.

"Gone." He answers with a breath.

Gone? How could his stitches just be gone? Did he go to a doctor while he was away?

"Curby cut them out." Seven answers my thoughts and pushes his lips back to mine. I let him kiss me for another moment before pulling back slightly again.

"Is that wise?" I ask him regarding his Do It Yourself approach and he shrugs.

"My heads heal, don't worry. You can pull my hair." He says quickly and mashes his lips back to mine again. So he likes me pulling his hair? The thought that he enjoys it sends a spark of electricity down my spine. My hands hesitantly rake back through the ends of his hair at the back of his neck and I pull gently on the roots.

Seven moans into my mouth, his fingers twitching tightly in the skin of my hips in response.

"Harder." Seven demands into my mouth and pulls my body to press against his as he kisses me again. My hands respond, fisting the curls and tugging on them a little harder than before causing Seven to moan once again.

Heat spills out over my body and I begin to feel that familiar pulse for him, down there.  It's felt like forever since he last touched me and my body is calling out for him as his mouth runs down my jaw. My stomach flutters when I feel him beginning to harden under his white trunks.

I know we're on the back of the boat, so open and public but I couldn't care less if anyone saw us right now. I've missed this, I've missed him so much and the way he makes me feel. In a bold move my hand rubs over his erection straining in his swimmers and am rewarded with a delicious moan from Seven's throat. I love how he sounds when he's like this, his voice is deeper, richer and smooth like honey which turns me on in a way I can't even comprehend.

Seven's large hands reach around and lift me up by my ass. Broad palms encourage my legs to wrap around his hips as he begins walking us back further into the yacht.

Blindly Seven carries me to one of the luxurious bedrooms on this level of the boat, his lips barely leaving mine the entire time he does. My back finds the soft white cotton blankets as he lays me down gently on the bed of one of the spare rooms. The fire in my blood heats yet another degree as I watch Seven pull his lips from mine to reach over to the nightstand and pull out a small gold foiled packet. I bite down on my bottom lip in anticipation, removing my bikini bottoms and tossing them to the side as Seven rips open the condom and pulls his own shorts down.

In seconds he is climbing up my body and the sight alone could send me into a craze. The way his eyes are so dark as they roam my bared body underneath him. No one has ever looked at me like this, the way only he does. No one has ever made me feel so desirable in my most intimate state. I hope I can make him feel that same way, that he knows how much I enjoy this with him.