Chapter 20

SEVEN'S POV

"Where are you taking me?" A shaky voice speaks from under the burlap sack.

"Shut the fuck up." Curby warns Sergey's son as we march him blindly into the back entrance of a private bar.

I've been here multiple times before. Victor owns the building and it's been operating as a form of speak easy bar for many different gangs to hold business meetings like the one tonight.

I walk in front of them, pushing open the various old doors and nodding to the large security guards at every entrance. Normally they'd be patting down any patrons entering and making sure no one was armed when entering the premises. Business between rivalry gangs don't usually go down too well when everyone's packing a weapon. However, because we own the place I guess we get the upper hand here.

I walk to the back corner of the bar, to the booth where I can see a group of men deep in discussion. I recognise Grimmy and Victor sitting head of the table side facing us as I approach with Curby and our hostage following me.

When Victor's snake eyes land on me he smiles. It's not a nice smile, it's a cunning, malicious smile and I understand we must have arrived at the perfect time for him.

I come to stand next to them, glancing over at Sergey and his men.

"I'm sure you gentlemen remember my nephew, Seven." Victor introduces me and I nod sternly at all the men at the table.

"He's brought a gift for you Sergey." Victor smirks that vicious smile again.

I turn and grab his son from behind me, pulling him to my side. Sergey looks confused at first, till I rip the brown burlap sack off his sons head. Revealing his beaten face to them all.

"Junior!" Sergey stands as he cries out his sons name, causing Grimmy and a few other men to also raise from their seats in defence, preparing for a retaliation.

"Dad?" Junior asks, confused and relieved at the same time.

"What have you done to my son!" Sergey demands, his hand slamming down on the table the same time his men either side of him pull out large knives, so much for a thorough pat down. I react just as fast as the rest of Victor's men, grabbing my gun tucked in the back of my pants out and pressing it to Juniors temple as the others aim their guns right at Sergey and his men.

"Now, now Sergey. My nephew has taken great care of your son. Haven't you, Seven?" Victor turns to me.

"Yes, sir." I answer, still holding my gun to a shivering Junior. Fucking pussy, honestly. The guy was acting like a big rig the night Curby and I jumped him. Cocky little bastard who thinks he's above everyone and untouchable because of who his father is. I wish the prostitutes he left bloodied and bruised at the brothel the other night could see him now, hell I wish they saw him piss his pants as soon as he realised he was getting jumped.

"What is it you want Victor?" Sergey asks sitting back down, understanding this negotiations talk is now turning into a stipulation that leans heavily in Victor's favour.

"Well first of all you're going to wipe that small debt off that your men so cleverly tried to pull off." Victor begins, folding his ringed fingers together in front of him in the table.

"That was incredibly dishonourable of you but I can see where you thought it would work. Setting up my men, in an attempt for us to try turn on our own. If I'm honest you even had me thinking Flanko took the drugs and money. If it weren't for Seven insisting to me that he was telling the truth then I would have almost killed a friend over your little stunt." Victor continues to smile as he talks, finding it entertaining to watch as Sergey shifts uncomfortably.